Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, March 10, 2008

New Spring and Easter pendants



Welcome back to Boxwood Cottage dear blogging friends and readers!

Spring is in the air now and I was quite productive in the last 4 weeks - whenever my back allowed me so - and can now happily present you my latest soldering works right in time for the beginning of spring and Easter. For the case that you might be interested in purchasing a pendant or even more, just drop me a line to the e-mail addy in my profile and we can sort something out. I'd be happy to hear from you! Hope you'll like my new creations. They are all two sided so that one can choose the favorite side to display.You can click on the pictures and enlarge them to see more details.

Front side or vice versa:


Two sided square pendants with Easter decor, made with lead free silver gleem solder, silver wire, vintage pictures and pearls. Size 7 cm x 7cm.

Back side or vice versa:


Front side or vice versa:





Two sided square pendants ready with different decors, made with lead free silver gleem solder, silver wire, vintage pictures and pearls.Size 7 cm x 7cm. Update Nr. 7, 8 and 9 are sold - thank you!

Back side or vice versa:



Front side or vice versa:




Two sided round spring pendants with different Spring and Easter decors, made with lead free silver gleem solder, silver wire, vintage pictures and pearls. Size is 7 cm diameter. Update: No 2 is reserved!
Back side or vice versa:



And for the french lovers:



Paris on both sides made from micro slides with lead free silver gleem solder and silver wire. Update: Paris No. 10 is sold - thank you!



And lastly I created a set of 6 cute soldered eggs to hang on an Easter tree for example. I really love how they turned out!




Made with lead free silver gleem solder. The size of the eggs is 1,5" x 2"


Update: The egg set is sold - thank you!

First side - or vice versa:



Second side or vice versa:



I hope you enjoy my photos and pendants!


Until next time at Boxwood Cottage, have a fab week everyone !


Carol(a) xox

20 comments:

JayJay said...

Hallo Carola!

Ich hatte hier schon des öfetren mal reingeschaut und war sehr enttäuscht, dass Dein blog sich nicht weiterbewegte. Nun habe ich von Deinen Rückenproblemen gelesen und kann Dich voll verstehen. Mir geht es oft auch so schlecht. Allerdings habe ich dann wohl Glück, denn Sitzen und Liegen geht schmerzfrei. Ich kann dann nicht stehen oder laufen.

Ich wünsche Dir auf diesem Wege alles Gute und baldige Genesung.

Deine gelöteten Schmuckstücke gefallen mir supergut :-))!

Viele Grüße aus Riensberg
JayJay

Scrappy Jessi said...

i LOVE every single one of these. i really adore the easter ornies!
so cute.
oxooxx,
jessi

Birgit said...

Hallo Carol, wie schon dass Du wieder da bist. Ich habe gehört, dass es Dir nicht so gut geht gesundheitlich und hoffe jetzt, dass es Dir wirklich wieder besser geht.

Du überrascht gleich wieder mit soooo schönen Dingen. Einfach zum Verlieben Deine Oster- und anderen Dekosachen. Du beherrscht die Löttechnik wirklich toll. Irgendwann werde ich es auch mal versuchen.

Macht immer wieder Spaß, bei Dir reinzusehen.

Liebe Grüße und weiterhin gute Besserung, Birgit

Anita said...

Hello you busy bee!

As you know, I admire your soldering skills, all your pendants are so special! Can't wait to get the one I chose this afternoon! And I am more than happy when I take a look at all your creations that are hanging at my ribbon bulletin board! Thank you so much for all the inpiration you share with us!

XoX, Anita

Daniela said...

Hallo Carola!
Schön, dass du wieder bloggst! Deine wunderschönen Posts haben mir echt gefehlt in der letzten Zeit. Aber mit Rückenproblemen ist eben nicht zu spaßen, ich kenne das von meinem LG. Ich hoffe, dass du schon wieder auf dem Weg der Besserung bist, vor allem jetzt wo die Gartensaison wieder beginnt.
Deine gelöteten Osteranhänger finde ich spitzenmäßig, besonders die Eier auf dem Zweig sind sehr schön!

LG und eine schöne Woche wünscht dir Daniela!

Luna said...

Hallo Carola,
ach, die Osteranhänger sind ja toll geworden. (die anderen kannte ich ja schon;)aber sie sind auch toll)
Sieht echt gut aus, an dem Zweig. Da warst du ja wieder fleissig ! Ich schaffe hier leider nicht so viel, wie ich dachte.
Bin gespannt, auf die Überraschung;D
Liebe Grüße
Stefanie

Kims Art said...

I just love the pendants! I am going to add you as a link on my cottage by the sea blog. It looks like we were thinking on the same lines about easter eggs. Have a creative day!

Jenny said...

How much are you charging for your soldered pieces? Do you have an Etsy site?-Jenny at www.CraftTestDummies.com

EVA AGNES said...

Hi Carol, thanks for your comment on my blog. I often visit you to see what beautiful new things you show. Not always commenting, though.
Your pendant are real matser pieces.
Hugs
Eva Agnes

Rosemary said...

Hi Carol,
Thanks for visiting me today.
It was nice to hear from you.
Very pretty!! You have been a busy girl.
Keep in touch,
Rosemary

Mia said...

Dear Carol! How lovely to see you back i blogland, even though I was sorry to learn about your back problems.

Your latest pendants are just delicious! How could anyone choose which one to buy, I love them all! And especially the Easter ones, since I am getting into the Easter mood. I think you pendants must be the lovelies I have ever seen. Do keep up the good work (and I hope you will keep blogging too, since I am looking forward to an update of your lovely garden soon).

Heidi (http://journals.aol.com/hwoodred/everyday-cookies/) said...

These are all so cute! You are sure creative! I love the Paris ones especially...oh and the Easter eggs! Sensational!
*Heidi*

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Hi Carol, I tried to email you to tell you your swap partner but it won't go through for some reason.

Can you email me at heatherk@zoominternet.net and give me your correct email?

Also, your partner is Lili M. She is on my blog sidebar. I had trouble with her email too! We will get it working though. :))

xo Heather

LiLi M. said...

Hi Carol!
I just arrived here. I'm your swappartner in Heathers swap. I'll look at around a bit in your blog. And of course I will email you. Hope you're doing fine with your back, xoxo L.

Cat said...

I love these Easter eggs! You are making beautiful art!

I will send up prayers for your back Carol!

Vickie said...

The egg sets are just lovely! I can see why they sold right away.

Kali said...

Dearest Carola ~ I am so sorry about your back pain...I can totally relate, as I have been experiencing problems and pain with my lower back for about 10 days now. I have been self medicating with anti inflammatories, but it is still there :(
Your soldering work and pieces are so stunning ~ and I am not surprised as your creations are always something very special.
Belated hugs and wishes for your birthday ~ may your personal year ahead be all you wish it to be.
xox Kali

p.s. Your Spring is here, as we are heading intot our Autumn...I will be visiting you to catch up in all the loveliness in your home and garden...a definite favourite of mine!

Carol said...

Thank you all for your nice comments and well wishes for my back, I appreciate them a lot! Carol xox

babooshka said...

I love your crocus shot.

Boxwood cottage sounds a fabulous place.

Ulla said...

Carola, I haven't been by for a while, you have been so busy! Your work loves wonderful!!! I love the loops you have on top! Bravo!!! Hugs from Ulla...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails