Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, May 05, 2008

My latest flickr friends favorites mosaic

1. A Grocery Store Indulgence, 2. From Cheryl for the junque in the trunk swap, 3. vintage baby doll, 4. Very old chocolate box, 5. Marie Antoinette Round Robin {Holly's Book}, 6. Vintage Finds, 7. Vintage Finds, 8. sparrow collage, 9. Favorite Dresden Figurine, 10. Pink Cherry blossoms, 11. fly, 12. Nashville Flea Market, 13. Nashville Flea Market, 14. Pink Rose Bin, 15. Pink and Green, 16. adorable house, 17. Vintage rhinestones, 18. Old Pocketwatches, 19. Pretty Swap Box, 20. Royal Brooch, 21. Mother, 22. Sweet Sixteen party, 23. a tin full of happiness arrived today from Cerri!, 24. sweet baby, 25. My Bling, 26. Half Doll, 27. Old Composition Baby Doll Faces, 28. birdie nests, 29. pink-ballet-flats, 30. A "new favorite thing" from a "new friend", 31. blåveis & kvitveis, 32. Vintage Cameo, 33. Vintage Pretty in Pink Bling, 34. Show & Tell Sunday, 35. pretty cup of bling!, 36. For Dawn - Junque in My Trunk Swap

Click on the picture to enlarge it in full size!
There is so much beauty and inspiration to be found on flickr!

9 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Carola all so very pretty! Yes I'm home from Arizona and now planning my trip to Europe! Will land in Frankfurt Germany on Aug. 19th!!I will email you! hugs aNNa xo

Mia said...

These photos are just soooo lovely! Such lovely inspiration.

Thank you, dear Carol, for your sweet comments in my blog lately. I truly have appreciated them. I really enjoyed your suggestions for what to display under my new cloche, and your latest comment about my blog was really heart warming. I did indeed soon realize how much I missed blogging and the wonderful contact with other bloggers, like you. And it does feel good to "be back". I hope you have been enjoying this lovely weekend (at least it has been lovely here, with a bit of gardening done, and a bit of just lazying around...) Hugs Mia

Naturegirl said...

Carola: today is Mother's Day!

May your joys be as bright as the morning and as colorful as this pretty image..images!
Happy MOther's Day! hugs NG

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey girl!!
hope you had a wonderful mothers day!!
oxoxo,
jessi

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi Carol! What a beautiful collage...just right. Hope you are enjoying the gorgeous Spring weather in your garden, friend.
xo Lidy

Dolly said...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!!

Hugz, Dolly

Marie Louise said...

What a beautiful montage of photos. I love the pink house in the middle. I have yet to explore Flickr but you have inspired me to take a look!

Sugar Bear said...

A lovely set of favorites! The colors are so inspiring.
Karla

Marie said...

Wow! I agree with Dolly-BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!! I have very similar interests, and I just learned that growing daisies in your gardens draws good insects to the garden and deters the harmful ones. So not only do you have the beauty of daisies.... but an organic pest management plan that is productive in today's society! More such information can be found on the linked web page.... Check it out... it's awesome!! :-)
http://myeasygarden.com/home/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails