Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Summer parlor and finished garden (Eden) projects

Update: A Note to my fellow "I love white party ~ and so do you"visitors coming over from Marianne's Song Bird blog in May 2011, I think most of my posts show my immense love for white in all it's shades in my home and in my garden, but I chose this post from last Summer, because there is lot's of white in both my cottage and my garden to see in and also two white revamp projects. You may find lot's of more white if you'd take the time to browse my blog and I'd be thrilled if you'd let me know that you were here by leaving me a comment. Congratulations to Marianne in our neighbor country the Netherlands for reaching 1000 followers ! Good luck (for winning her sure to be beautiful give away) and happy party day everyone! It's a wonderful warm, well almost hot Spring day here in Northern Germany and I'll definitely will enjoy most of it in my garden :)

xoxo ~ Carola


Hello again dear blogging friends and readers! Welcome into my Summer parlor and my Boxwood Cottage garden in July! I did a lot of changes lately & finished some projects but before I start the tour of more than 35 photos (maybe you'd want to go grab some coffe and go to the loo before you keep reading?) I'd like to thank the over 110 readers & friends that left me such heartwarming comments on my studio post below! What a great party that was and also I have still not been able to see all the many studios from the Where Bloggers Create 2010 blog party I saw some real juwels already which were very inspiring. I especially loved the outdoor studio of Tracie (My petite maison) what a fabulous idea to create a summer studio under a gazebo when you live in a warm and dry corner of our world!


But now to my living room changes, well I learned from my friend Paula that in the US you guys also call the living room parlor and I really love that word! My parlor has a beautiful view into the garden and when the weather is not good enough or even too hot like the last two days I like to sit here and enjoy looking outside.


 I rearranged the seating corner under the window after I painted one of my 3 plant stands white in my May vacation. Everything is summery white and fresh now.






I did a few shots all around the sofa table and my dining area with the kitchen ( for which I have great plans of change too) behind the counter/kitchen island. I love how you can read the Boxwod Cottage garland my sweet friend Madai made from me so well from this angle.


The willow sofa that was standing under the 3 part shelves on the wall before, now it stands in the middle of the room and I wouldn't have thought it but I really like it because it is beautiful from the back side too.


I lately managed to get a lot of painting done in my vacation and on the weekends, in the next picture I show you the painting preps for for a garden window mirror. It is a 60ies mirror that my parents had hanging in their hallway when I was a child. I had it hanging in my old cottage but for the last 5 years since I moved into Boxwood Cottage it was standing around in my basement until it occured to me how great it could look in my fave creamy white.


See what I mean?


You never can have enough mirrors inside or out when the reflections are so pretty I think.


I really like the mirror there on my deck looking like a window in the wall, but now let's go down into the boxwood garden, where our tabby Riley is already enjoying himself.


The view through my two rose arbors is really pretty now with Leonardo da Vinci, Queen of Denmark and Constance Spry in bloom.


I thought Riley looked so handsome with his grey fur against the fence of my neighbor Ulla:


I wont bore you with too many close ups of my peonies and roses today but I have to at least show you a few faves like my white snowball peony "Boule de Neige":


They look so delicate with the hints of soft pink, what a pitty that they withered already in last weeks unusual heat, but hey there are still the roses to admire like Eden85 who is finally blooming again:


and my new love planted last fall under the rusty rose arc. It's called "Giardina" and supposed to climb 3,50 to 4 metres high and is supposed to climb over the arbor in the years to come:


And the soft pink beautiy in the next picture is Wild Eve by David Austin, it wasn't blooming well for the last 4 years since I planted it because there was a tree standing over it, but since we cut down that tree last fall it has really made a huge effort to bloom beautifully:

In front of "Wild Eve" is my white hydrangea "Annabelle", also planted last fall after we cut the tree, beginning to grow her white balls, still tiny but I can see the potential she has to become a stunner in this corner.


There is clematis Piilu climbing up the white wooden trellis not yet in bloom


and my Rokoko rose blooming on the other side of it.


I think it looks so pretty now in it's fresh white coat!


Also seen through my rusty rose arc. If you follow my blog for a long time, you may remember that my dad has built it for me years ago and that it was blue before - I uploaded an old picture here:


But now I really must show you my new fave garden corner, right there in the very back of my yard under the shady maple tree, see it?


On hot summer days like we enjoy right now it is a wonderful place to sit and get a gentle breeze of wind, because on my deck it gets so hot that you think you are going to bake every minute lol


Well my faithful readers and followers might now that I have this place for 5 years now, the new thing is that I gave it kind of a carpet of white carrara pebble gravels so my feet and the feet of my friends and family wont get dirty anymore sitting there. Since the maple grew and grew the lawn under it disappeared more and more over the years and it was time to think up a solution and since it became such a dark and shady corner I thought white pebble gravels would be the best thing.


When I did the studio rearragements lately, I decluttered  my old white studio chandelier and brought it down here too because the chandelier I had hanging here last year now hangs in my living room again.


I also painted a former blue Ikea stool white for this corner and added a lantern I had in my front yard before to it.


I so enjoy sitting here lately, I actually sit here right now as I type. See the plant stand on the left? Another one I had in my basement for years and finally painted it white this summer. You can also spy my favorite home and garden magazine on the table. Next thing to paint white is the bird feeder!


My dear mum gave to me the pretty white crocheted table cloth she got from Cyprus some years ago for my black round iron table.


The vintage wine basket bottle is a souvenir from a vacation in Provence France 16 years ago in a beautiful old mass under the white Monte St.Victoire in the middle of a vine field, it was a gift from Madame Savournin our lovely landlord there whom I will never forget. What a pity that they use plastic bottles nowadays instead of these pretties.


I put my stone dove up again on the red brick stack after I had finished laying the gravel. 


I decorated the space under my plant stand with some of my white enamel jugs and watering cans and a gardb glass cloche


It's a great pleasure to sit here now taking in the beauty of the garden. Riley enjoys it with me. He also loves to sleep on the iron bench at night when I leave the cushions outside.


I put another mirror there on the bird feeder which reflects the garden while turning softly back and forth.


Late in the evening when the sun stands really deep, right now this is around 9 pm the sun light lits my chandlier which looks quite spectacular.


I leave you with this photo where I stand on the way behind my shady space. This way is only for neighbors to use and is not used much but when they pass they can get a glimpe through the hedege over the iron bench and into my little garden Eden.

Hope you are all enjoying Summer right now!

What kind of projects in house or garden have you finished lately?

I'm linking up with Donna over here: http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/2010/07/sns-37-brings-you-garden-features.html
for the Funky Junks Saturday Nite Special Link Party
and with Kathleen of Faded Charm for White Wednesday http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
see my sidebar buttons

Carola xoxo~

65 comments:

Marie-Andrée said...

What a lovely place: Eden Boxwood Cottage!!!
I can't choose which place I prefer. Seem so calme. But you don't have water?
I take my time to look at your place, and now, I'll go out and dream.

Regina said...

hi carol,
wow!!!!!!!
was für ein romantisches zuhause und
dein garten mit all den liebevollen
decorationen .......ein traum!!!!
liebe grüße ,regina

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! This is incredible. I'm coming back tomorrow to reread this post and gaze at the photos when I have more time. Your home and gardens are beautiful!

Kathy

TinyBear said...

LOVE your livingroom Carola and your garden too ofcourse. Your home looks soooo pretty and so inspiring with all the displays and goodies all over. I would love to live like this.
Thank you so much for sharing.
xo Tina

Rebecca White said...

Absolutely beautiful, just so so inspiring! Your home and garden is wonderful, Becky :-)

Sherry Goodloe said...

Gorgeous . . . just GORGEOUS!! Thank you for sharing your lovely home/garden

Angelika said...

So amazing! All the pictures are ..... I`m at the loss for words.
Also thank you for sharing the amazing pictures.

xo Angelika

Lululiz said...

Your garden is just amazing, such an inspiration and the most beautiful place I have seen in a very long time. I just want to wander around in it and soak up the beautiful, serene atmosphere, capture the beauty in my mind, discover all those beautiful little hidden spaces........

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Your parlor & your garden are so charming & inviting Carola. I could spend days looking @ the pictures & a lifetime living in the space....simply amazing home!

Altered Angels Attic said...

I love your home, garden and photography Sooooo much! It's like a childs fairy story book to look at your lovely things. You make everything so special. I really enjoy seeing your work. Thank you for sharing x

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Everything is absolutely gorgeous!!

Carousel Dreams said...

Such a lovely garden - beautiful...

Fran. said...

Hi Carola, now I can see what has been keeping you busy! How beautiful your home is becoming!! You are right about the white making things brighter!! It is amazing what paint and rearranging can do!! Your garden is like a secret garden I want to go and spend time in!! and your cat Riley is adorable! I stiil have the baby bunnies in my garden eating plants!! But they are so darn cute!! I looked at your studio quite alot and it looks like an awesome place to create!! Enjoy your little garden Eden!! XO Fran.

oldgreymare said...

Carola,

You'll find me under that tree, petting Riley. Of course it will be evening, so that the chandie can be lit.

You have really made your own heaven on earth. It's all beautiful my dear friend.

BTW- in the one pic ( third from end) is Riley carrying something in his mouth? like a critter perhaps? or is it just a leaf under his chin?

xxx

z

June said...

Oh Carola, I do believe that this is the most beautiful garden of Eden! First of all, your livingroom is just gorgeous. I love the way you have arranged everything. It is a place that I would feel so comfortable in. I can see me there visiting with you and taking in that view of the garden. I love that you painted your parents mirror and put it in the garden.
Your special sitting area in the back of the garden is a lovely retreat. A place to take in all the beauty and fragrance that your garden has to offer. Your garden takes my breath away. You truly have created a most amazing space.
hugs

Mary Ellen said...

Oh my what a lovely home you have!! I am going back to become a follower so I won't miss anything from now on!

Lis said...

Mit der weißen Ecke hast du ja einen wunderbaren Platz im Garten geschaffen. Di scheinst überhaupt eine Vorliebe für diese Farbe zu haben, das kann man ja auch gut in deinem Wohnzimmer erkennen.
Auf alle Fälle sind es wieder mal wunderschöne Fotos die ich mir immer wieder gerne anschaue

LG Lis

Abby Rogers said...

These are such lovely photographs! It almost makes me feel like I'm there.

I see that you are interested in Great Britain! Perhaps you would enjoy my blog:

http://picturesofgreatbritain.blogspot.com/

I post photographs of glorious vistas of the countryside and interesting tidbits about Great Britain for the pleasure of Britophiles everywhere! There’s also something special every Wednesday…. Have a look, maybe you’ll join the ever-growing list of followers!

canngil said...

How lovely! You are very inspiring, and I will have to work a bit harder on my own patio. Thanks for sharing!
cathy
Brea,CA

Catharina Maria said...

This is a lovely place to be and ther is much to see for me !
Love ♥RINI♥

Paula said...

Hello sweet Carola! So glad you like using the word parlor! I love it too, and it is more charming and old-fashioned to me than living room! :) Your parlor is gorgeous! I love how you have everything arranged so beautifully! Your vignettes are gorgeous too! I love all of the white! You have done a wonderful job painting everything! Your large window that overlooks your garden is fabulous! The natural light is such a blessing and makes your parlor light up! Your cottage and garden are just amazing! I loved each and every beautiful photo you shared! I only wish I could visit you and Boxwood Cottage in person! Your seating arrangement is so cozy and inviting. You have a wonderful eye for decorating and creating vignettes! I love the sparkly sweet banner dear Madai made for you. It is perfect where you have it hanging. I can hardly wait to see what you do in your lovely kitchen. Your dining area is beautiful too! The mirror looks so pretty in your garden. It was wonderful to see all the pretty flowers blooming. I love the roses and peonies best! Riley is so handsome! I can see all of the love and care you have put into your beautiful cottage and garden! You are a gifted photographer too! Oh, I love the garden corner you created under the shady maple tree. Every detail is lovely! I can imagine how relaxed you feel sitting there and what nice conversations you have with dear ones. I love how the sun is lighting up your pretty chandelier and the view your neighbors see into your gorgeous Eden is just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photos and for all of the inspiration! Much love from your friend, Paula

Sandie's Patch said...

So, so lovely! I love your garden, Boxwood Cottage, your chandelier and Riley the cat!
What beauty and comfort you have in your life and even better when the sunshines!
Thank you for sharing!

Sandie xx

paperbird said...

Carola your garden is so beautiful- every inch. I love that you can remember all the names of the flowers- I can never remember so I sometimes keep the name tags but then I forget where I put the tags..LOL!
I love the mirrors in your garden what a wonderful idea and Riley is so very handsome. Thank you for sharing your lovely home and garden with us- I enjoyed it very much.

Happy summer days to you.

Rebecca said...

Love your beautiful roses !

kaniki's said...

EVERYTHING is absolutely incredible... From your home to the gardens- to just everything.... Making my second round in the blog party- and finally able to leave some comments to everyone!!

I could be happy as a bee where you are!! Just wonderful!!

Thanks for sharing everything with us!!

Many Blessings
Niki
Kaniki's Prims & Whims....

Diane said...

I just got to your place through Where Bloggers Create and I can't figure out whether I love your house or your garden best - they're both just BEAUTIFUL!!! And I only got through the first post! I'll be back. Diane

JoAnn S. said...

wow I am wordless, everything is just beautiful I mean BEAUTIFUL. I would love to wander around your garden with your kitty cat. hugs JoAnn S

sweetpea said...

Oh Carola, every picture is more gorgeous than the previous one! Your gardens are so pretty. Thanks so very much for your sweet comment. I am beginning to feel better now.

Hugs,

Shelley

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi Carola, da hast Du ja ganz schön fleißig gepinselt und das hat sich auch gelohnt. Es sieht alles toll aus! Deine kuschelige Sitzecke im Garten ist ein wunderschönes, romantisches Plätzchen. Es war eine prima Idee, weiße Kiesel zu verwenden. Der Hängeleuchter macht sich auch super. Deine Rosen und Pfingstrosen sehen trauhaft aus und der schnuckelige Riley ist mit seinem hellgrauen Fell auch eine sehr schöne Gartendeko ;-). Deine Innendekoration ist wieder sehr gelungen. Besonders gut gefallen mir u.a. die ganzen Körbe und Vogelhäuschen, die Du am Fenster stehen und hängen hast.
Nächste Woche fange ich mit unserem Swap an und freue mich schon darauf :-).
Liebe Grüße und ein tolles, hoffentlich nicht zu heißes Wochenende,
Julia

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Hi Carola,
I'm so glad you visited, and thanks for you kind words! It's nice to meet you and find your lovely blog. Your home and garden are beautiful! I LOVE all of your collections!
I'm a happy new follower. :)
Have a wonderful day over there in Germany.
~ Jo :)

Tarnished and Tattered said...

Carola,
Goodness girl, I feel like a total couch potato after reading this post & 35 pictures! You get a lot done! I love every single bit of it. It took me 35 minutes to zoom in on every picture 2 or 3 times, drool, wipe up my keyboard & go to the next. I never thought of putting a mirror in the garden, but I am about to go dig thru my garage & dig one up. Your garden is absolutely divine! Thanks for the inspiration! Lisa

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Good Morning Carola!

I hope you are not busy this evening because I'm coming! tee hee!
Oh girl, how I WISH I could be able to fly across the world and visit with you in your beautiful Garden of Eden!!!
These photos are amazing...I can't imagine seeing it in "real life"...I'd be so blown away. It would be hard for you to make me leave!!! :)
Riley is such a sweetheart and is such a lucky cat to live in beautiful surroundings like this. Every morning to wake and smell the roses is heaven!!!!
Thank you Carola for inviting me in and making me feel like such an honored guest. Your parlor and your garden are both dreamy!!!!
:)

Frivolitea said...

You have created a beautiful home!!!

Secret Garden Cottage said...

Hello again Carola! I just had to take another look at your fabulous garden!! I can't wait until all of my flower beds are planted and filled in with lush full grown plants the way that your beautiful garden is. Thanks for all of this wonderful inspiration!!
I agree with you that crape myrtles look a lot like lilacs. The leaves are much smaller on a crape myrtle, though. I don't have any lilacs in my garden, but I just LOVE them!
Thanks again for this wonderful tour. It was such a pleasure!!
Have a great week, and I hope you get some cooler weather soon.
Hugs ~ Jo :)

The Blackwood Cottage said...

Wow, spectacular!!! You are so talented and I cannot imagine the time it takes to maintain such beauty. So mangnificant!! Thanks for sharing...I will be thinking about this post all day wondering how I can have just a little of that!
machelle

Hilary said...

So pretty! I love the idea of a mirror in the garden... I'm now on the hunt for just the right one. Thank you for the inspiration. ; )

SALTBOX TREASURES said...

Love your gorgeous gardens! Thanks for sharing with us!
~ Julie

Regina said...

liebe carola,
habe mir nochmal deine wunderschönen photos von deinem garten eden angesehen und dabei entdeckte ich,dass du rosen in töpfe gepflanzt hast.....welche erfahrungen hast du damit gemacht? meine sind mir bisher
immer im winter erfroren..vielleicht
kannst du mir ja ein paar tipps geben.
die tellerregale,blumenregale ach überhaupt alles ist sooooo schön
und romantisch...wirklich ein garten eden.
ganz liebee grüße,
regina

Crafty Gardener said...

everything looks so inviting

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Inside and out, it is all beautiful!

Theresa said...

I am in love with your home, it is just gorgeous both on the inside and outside. I love the idea of hanging mirrors outside to reflect the garden views... love it! Every picture was so serene and lovely... Thank you for sharing so much inspiration! Theresa

Rebecca said...

OMG Carola! This is GORGEOUS...
Between you and Donna I feel like a slouch. You have made a little bit of heaven here on earth and I wish I could visit your part of earth! I have always wanted to visit Germany, I had made plans once but it fell through and then when my dad went to visit his relatives there - I didn't go and should have... someday.
Your cottage is wonderful you really have a talent.
Enjoy you Sunday
Blessings
Rebecca

*Ulrike* said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! You have done such a wonderful job with absolutely everything inside and outside!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Liebe grusse,
Ulrike

Evi said...

Guten Tag Carola,
I enjoyed taking the tour thru your pretty home and beautiful garden. It is truly Eden!
Roses are my favorites. Yours are gorgeous!
Because of the never ending hot weather and lack of rain, ours came and went too quickly.
The whole garden is suffering.
I also love the Christmas ornaments
on your other blog. Very creative.
By the way, my husbands family lives in and around Bremen.
Blog-land shows us how small the world really has become.
God bless, Evi

The Tin Rabbit said...

Carola!!!! Your garden is absolutely gorgeous! It's hard to believe it was covered with snow just a while back...sooo many gorgeous things to look at! I love the huge window you have and are able to bring the outdoors in~ all your gorgeous gazing balls...so pretty! I'd love to visit and see in person~ Have a wonderful day! Love, Ann

Sherie said...

Wow! First time I saw your blog, I already fell in love with your cottage and garden. Thanks for allowing me to paint your garden. If you're willing, I'd be happy to paint every corner of your cottage and garden as my next project. It can be a collaboration between you and me. Let me know if you're interested. Keep the posts coming!

June said...

Thank you so much Carola! I am so excited that Z won as well. I adored her studio!
I hope your Summer is going great!!!
hugs

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Carola,
I'm so glad I found you again.
Your Garden is a real gem. and your roses are gorgeous.Thanks for
stopping by - I'll put your link on my side bar too and will be back for a longer visit.Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

Claire de Lune said...

Girl can I just move in?
Your place is just magical.... Beautiful inside and outside.

You just made my day...thank you!!

Theresa said...

Beautifully done! So fresh and inspiring! Your photographs are amazing!

Was wondering what camera you use...?

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Carola,
Yours is truly a place of beauty to take in again and again. I love the white rock under the bistro table, what a beautiful touch. We have pea gravel here but I would love to work in some beautiful white rock as you've done. It's getting late here but I'm going to leave your blog up so tomorrow morning I can savor a bit more. I had already planned on spending the day in the garden & at the garden center, so your blog is a fantastic inspirational place to start the day! You really do have a wonderful Eden. Thank you for sharing!

Kali said...

Hello my dear Carola ~ it's been a long time, no?
My heart skips a beat each time I glimpse into your darling home and garden...you surround yourself with such beauty.
You truly are a wonderful lady.
With warmest regards,
Kali xox

Naturegirl said...

Carola you have certainly transformed your outside space into a haven of calm and tranquility! I love every inch of it but especially the corner of shade under your Maple tree! All those details that only YOU can think of doing! I love the chandelier and those tear drop cystals..I can imagine the sound when a light breeze comes by!
Your garden is so inviting and I also love to see mirrors ina garden!Your garden speaks volumes of "tranquility for the senses!
love and light anna xo
BTW love the New fresh look of your blog!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hello Carola...

I have just found your fabulous blog through the mantel party at Funky Junk Interiors...and I'm sooo happy to have found you! My friend, you have the most fabulous home and gardens that I have ever laid eyes on...I just adore everything about them!!! I just hung on every photo...studying all of the beautiful things that you have! You are a very creative and talented lady, my friend! I would just adore coming to your home and sitting on that beautiful willow settee and just enjoy all the "eye candy"!!! Ohhh...and what a view that your window gives you!!! I can't even begin to imagine the time and work that has gone into creating that magnificent garden! It's like a fairy tale!!! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous fireplace mantel, your home, and your gardens with us today! I can't tell you what a sweet treat that it was!!!

I just wanted to let you know that I am adding your delightful blog to my list of blog follows! I am sooo looking forward to going back through your past posts! It''s so very nice to meet you, Carola!!!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

Well aren't you going to get tons of comments! Because my dear you are special! And all of your specialness shows through the quirkiness, the knock out gorgeous, the abundance, the original combinations, and the love you put into it all! I loved walking through your garden and will save this post. Also I will be following you now, and I invite you to visit me at Maison Decor!

Candylei said...

Yes, everything is beautiful inside and outside! In fact, dazzling!

xo, Candylei

Fish Tail Cottage said...

Absolutely love your garden style! Roses & bird decor. I'm curious how long you've had your garden. i'm a few years behind you - but will definately check out your pics for more inspiration.
~tracie

Fish Tail Cottage said...

Thanks to Kristin at "My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia" my first ever link party for Cottage Flora Thursday's is up & running! Inviting you to come over & link a cottage garden post you may have & please advertise "Cottage Flora Thursday's" on your post that you link!! & don't forget to become a follower of my blog !!!

Tootsie said...

OH MY WORD!!! You have no idea how excited I am to have stumbled upon your blog!!! I love it all!!!! I wish I could visit you in person!!! Oh MY!!!
You have a very beautiful home and garden here and I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to link in with some photos...either current or past (during the dormant seasons) to Flaunt Your Flowers on Friday with me. Many absolutely gorgeous gardens participate in this party, and yours would be a welcome visit for them all to make!
I have enjoyed my visit here today...happy gardening!
Tootsie
www.tootsietime.com

Tootsie said...

by the way!!!! I am SO following you!!! hahahaha

the fishermans cottage said...

What an amazing home you have, I have so enjoyed your photos today and will certainly be back for more! :) x

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

I'm speachless!!!!! It is all just sooooo beautiful!!!You are very talented:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Marianne@Songbird said...

Your home is so beautiful and you have made it so very much your own place. Love all the little details. You can see the love in every picture.

I finally found a quiet morning to visit everybody again and actually leave a comment this time.
Thank you again for playing in my We Love White linky party!

rvelazquez said...

Your home and garden are beautiful....like a dream! I would love to have a garden like yours but I don't know where to start...how time consuming is it to upkeep your garden? You have truly done a fabulous job...thanks for all the inspiration your photos give me
Rachel :)

Ct izan said...

hi Carol, you have a beautiful garden.. and i am really fall in love with your eden roses..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails