Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Boxwoodcottage's photostream

Beautiful art doll and enchanting sheepI'm so happy that my very own sweet Paula angel bustGorgeous ornamental silver baking tinAwesome treasures from dear Paula!Beautiful wall hanging angel wings and birdiesFriendship Swap from an angel friend!
My Sunday 27th march 2011 finds1920 Goethe silhouette mocca cupArt noveau inkstandAlarm clockEaster decorSneak peek 1 for sweet Paula ~ Friendship swap ~
Sneak peek 2 for Paula ~ Rose Cottage by the lake ~A closer look at my corner of curiositiesLiving room corner rearranged againPaper cut silhouettesOh so promising!Spring is in the air!
More shining altered and soldered bottlesSmall old apothecary bottle altered with silver solderBirdie card holderYoung bachelorPretty picture holderChicken wire cloche

Hello dear blogging friends and readers!
I know I owe you and me a long post for March, but somehow I didn't get around to do one, so much is always happening, but still I uploaded my favorite March photos with descriptions on my flickr page quite frequently. So this morning when I saw the new flickr "Share on Blogger" button, I just had to try it out. There you'll find all the pictures from my wonderful recent friendship swap with my angel friend Paula for example and als my recent lucky antique market finds, recent home rearrangements and decorations and more. Come click on my pics and have a look!
I'll hope to be back with ya'll for a long post soon!
xoxo~ Carola

11 comments:

Luna and Luzie said...

Oh, Carola, jetzt dachte ich es kommt ein Post von dir.
Das ist aber auch eine gute Idee.

Ich habe mir auch einen neuen Flickr Account eingerichtet, aber es noch nicht geschafft Bilder hochzuladen.

Nun werde ich mir mal die schönen Bilder anschauen gehen.

Bis Sonntag!

Liebe Grüße
Stefanie

Dorthe said...

Hallo Carola,- das sieht so schön auss, and I have visited your Flickr-- to see all your beauty, and the wonderfull and gorgeus packet from the sweetest Paula.
Thankyou for showing,dear.
xo,Dorthe

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful Carola! I am headed over to check it out! Diana

The Rustic Victorian said...

Really neet! I will have to look into it. I haven't posted on my blog in a month or so...don't know why.

Marcie

Sandy Michelle said...

I especially love the pix from around your home and have pinned them on Pinterest.com :)

Hugs!Sandy

Paula said...

Hello my sweet angel friend! This is so nice! Thank you for sharing sweetie! I hope you will be able to do a blog post soon! I am so glad I can visit you on Flickr and see all of your beautiful photos. I love the photo of you on your side bar "about me" you are so gorgeous dear friend!!! And you are equally beautiful inwardly! I hope your weekend will be wonderful! Love you, Paula

Rhodes Creations said...

Lovely pics and a beautiful cat! Keep up the good work! Laura
http://rhodescreations.blogspot.com

Tracy Boyle said...

Carola, your blog is so beautiful and I love your pictures! I love all the treasures you have posted on your site!

All the way from Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.,

Tracy

Mary said...

Good morning Carola! I found you via Delila's blog and thought I'd stop by to say hello as I can see we love all the same things!! I'll be reading back through your posts to see your beautiful crafted items - and of course seeing you have an adorable, most handsome kitty is another plus!

I'm a Brit who's lived in the USA many, many years. Next week I'll be heading home and hopefully will meet Delila in person as we both arrive at the airport the same morning - can't wait!

Hey, your English is perfect - thanks for sharing your many talents - hope to see you posting often.

Have a happy week.
Fondly, Mary (A Breath of Fresh Air)

Shabbylishious said...

Hi Carola!
Greetings from Norway. :)
I found your blog via Julia. I must say you got me stuck in front of my computer for a very long time. It was like omg she likes the same as me and omg she alsi like gardening and omg for hundreds of reasons. I will add myself as a follower. i hope to see you write again soon. i so enjoyed my stay in here.
Lineca in Norway.

Dorothy said...

You should know that this post is also on this website: http://aneanetok.blogspot.com/2011/03/boxwoodcottage-photostream.html
I have found out that this person is collecting everyone's posts on their website. He/she has put many, many of my posts from my blog onto this website and they go back a long way. I wanted you to be aware of this. Don't know if there is anything that can be done about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails