Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Creative spaces bloghop winner and "Where bloggers create"



Hello dear blogging friends and readers,

welcome back to Boxwood Cottage and just a short post today to announce the lucky winner for the Creative Spaces Vol 3 2014 blog hop and my participation in the 6th annual Where Bloggers Create blog party, which is this Saturday already! See Karen Valentine's pretty announcement button above and in my side bar. I'm frantically rearranging my studio right now so that I will be able to share something new with you on Saturday and I hope that I'll get it finished until then. July is always the hottest and most humid month around here and you can imagine it's not really a pleasure to work here upstairs in my rooftop studio because I have no air condition other than opening the big rooftop windows on both sides of the room. So I hope to see you here again on Saturday! :)

A big thank you to all the bloghop visitors and participants who left my such kind comments about my studio under my last blog post and now without further ado the winner of the Creative Spaces Vol. 3 magazine chosen by random number generator is comment number 31!


 
Congratulations Karrie! :) 

Please e-mail me your address, so that I can get the magazine that you can see in the picture above send off to you! 

Have a great summer week everyone and hopefully until Saturday!
Carola~xoxo 

P.S.:
Happy birthday wishes to my dad whose 81st birthday is today! :)
Alles Liebe und Gute zum Geburtstag Papa! :) 




2 comments:

Karrie Ortiz - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Hi! Thank you so much Carola!! :)

Ivy and Elephants said...

Carola, so nice to see that your wonderful studio was featured in such a prestigious magazine! Congratulations, it is always a treat to see your fabulous home and garden.
Hugs,
Patti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails