Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, April 05, 2015

Happy Easter 2015


I have no time for a long text right now, so I let the pictures speak for themselves today. As you can see it's Easter inside the house and Spring outside in the garden around here :)




































Happy Easter everyone!

Carola

8 comments:

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

It is such a delight to visit you, Carola! Always so very inspiring and beautiful here. Enjoy spring!
xo,
Lin

Luxury Serviced Apartments Lady said...

Fantastic photos, you have some beautiful ornaments in your garden! And your cat certainly seems to be enjoying soaking up the sun!

Naturegirl said...

Hello dear friend! You R the master of interesting vignettes! Love popping in and browsing. Like walking through a gift store! I am always inspired when I stop by! I may go out right now and bring out all my garden treasures and create a vignette on a table I placed outside! If it turns out I shall post and let u know! I lost one of my precious fur Babies. ;( hugs to to !

A Magical Whimsy said...

Your blog is beautiful! Such lovely, bright cheerfulness in your beautiful photos. I could so easily live in your surroundings and never become bored.
Thank you for posting in English.
I am becoming a follower and will also go to your Pinterest page.
Lovely to meet you!
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Teresita said...

Me gusta todo!!!!!!

Picnic Benches said...

Great photos! You have some beautiful ornaments.

Accountants London Lady said...

Love the mantelpiece decoration, it's so creative and imaginative!

Garima said...

Nice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails