Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The old ladder and the dove



I've this old wood ladder and decorated it at the a bit boring end of my garden to make it more interesting. The same I did with the dove that I've put on some bricks.

Oh the pics are working again and I'm a happy bunny :-D

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I've stumbled over your garden and I think it's beautiful!

Carol said...

Oh thank you Sandy, I like your garden as well!

Carol said...

Oh my god how embarassing! Why did noone told me that I've used a wrong word for ladder! Duh me! Thanks to my sis I have changed it now.

suburbansider said...

This is so beautiful! Magical!

Maggie Ann said...

Very creative...I really like that! Its beautiful and restful.

Hookah Starbuzz Tobacco said...

Hookah offers hookahs of all shapes, sizes, and prices

Hookah Charcoal Hookah charcoal, Instant Light Charcoal Rolland

Buy StarBuzz Premium Hookah Tobacco Blueberry Apple X on the beach Fuzzy naval

Flavored Al-Fakher Tobacco Apple Caffe Latte Berry Apricot Licorice Chocolate Cherry Shisha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails