Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

There's a party coming up!

and you are all invited!


read more about it here: http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2009/05/a-party-a-party-a-mad-and-gloriously-enchanted-party-a-secret-revealed.html

I hope to see y'all here on Saturday for a Mad Tea Party post!

xoxo Carola

3 comments:

LiLi M. said...

I will have a Mad Tea Party too (of course I still have to start....always the same...) see you on Saturday!

natalea said...

I'll see you there! xo natalea

*SHeRRy B* said...

Wonderful party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails