Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, February 11, 2007

And the winners are!


Because so many of you lovely people have commented on my
"Love and Art of the Heart" Give away post
I've decided to draw two winners for my heart!

My daugther took the first name out of the box and I took the second one.

So with a Drumroll ta ta ta ta here they are:

Joanne of the blog http://acupofkindness.blogspot.com/
&
Marion of the blog
http://reflectionthroughtheseasons.blogspot.com/

And these are your prizes a paper heart for both of you (my hearts all have two sides):


For
Marion:






















For Joanne:

























Congratulations dear winners! I hope you'll enjoy your new hearts!

This drawing was a fantastic
experience for me and I had so much fun discovering many new blogs. Thank you everyone for paticipating and a big thank you again to Mrs. Arttealife Sandy for bringing this up in the first place and all the lovely bloggers of the now so called "circle of hearts" who made this to something big, beautiful and unforgettable! xox


In other news the "Lovely hearts exhibition" of "Artstream studio New Hampshire" in honor for the "Breast cancer research foundation" has opened with a Vernissage yesterday on February 10th!

You can now buy online all the "Art and Love of the Heart" of all artists that have participated and submitted over 120 pieces of art to Susan's heartfelt exhibition, among these artists you'll find some fellow bloggers like Sandy of "Art Tea Life", Cathy of "Baumcat" and Corey of "Tongue in Cheek" . You can see them all at the gallery here and buy them in Artsreams online shop here!

Now go and have a look, there are some really lovely pieces and you'd do something good buying something because half of the price is going to the very good cause! You'll find my submission on page 3, but after I saw the other artists works they really took mine to shame.




Here is what Mrs. Artstream, Susan herself wrote:

Over 100 works of art in all forms from jewelry to paintings have been placed in the shop and will be ready to ship on Feburary 12. All profits go to the cause and everything is priced at $100 or less!
Have a wonderful Valentines day and spread the love!
Susan Schwake-Larochelle

13 comments:

Anita said...

Oh, I am so happy that my dear friend Marion from Wales won one of your lovely hearts!!! Congratulations to Joanne as well!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

This heART give-away game was such as joy to play and I have already decided to give away another heart very soon!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Carol said...

Hi Anita, yes knowing Marion from the very beginning of my blog and for her always being one of my most faithful readers and commenters and for her kindness and being a fellow gardener I'm very happy as well, that I drew just her! :D

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Dear Carol.
What a wonderful surprise, I am so thrilled that I have been lucky enough to win one of your exquisite hearts. I have always admired your work and I am honoured that I shall now have a piece to treasurer always.

Your blog is a delight to visit Carol, your artistic skills thrill and inspire us all. I love to stop by at Boxwood Cottage and discover there is a new post, your pictures are stunning, its just like opening a favourite magazine. I will e-mail you my address. Thank you very much.

Have a simply wonderful Valentine’s Day, may it be enriched with much love.
Big Hugs - Marion

tongue in cheek said...

You have the most loving spirit Carol! Happy belated birthday! And may you rheart continue to bloom such happiness!!
Finally it seems your blog will let me in and let me post AMEN!! Yippy!!

Lucky winners!!!

Joanne said...

Dear Carol,
I'm so excited! Thank you for picking my name for your drawing! I've enjoyed reading your blog so much, and I love the background you're using. Someday when I relearn all the HTML I used to know, I'm going to make my blog look pretty, too.

peace,
Joanne

Joanne said...

Hi Carol,

It's me again... I can't find the link to your email address to send you my info - here is my email: jdraper23@cableone.net

peace again,
Joanne

Lis said...

Schade dass ich nicht zu den glücklichen Gewinner zähle, deine Herzchen hätten sich bestimmt auch bei mir sehr gut gemacht ;-)

Nature Girl said...

Congratulations to the winners!They
will enjoy having your artwork as I do mine!Always a reminder to us of the dear hEaRt that put her hEaRt into making them!
The ArT sale happening is a wonderful cause..there is HoPe among us who are survivors.hugs

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Hi Carol,
You have made two lucky ladies very happy indeed!
Your hearts are beautiful.
(BTW - I had a look at the heart shop and your worked looked wonderful....you should be very proud of what you have done!)
Niki.x

pmo3ws said...

Congrats to the winners! Those are beautiful hearts! It's always an inspiration coming here! Early Happy Valentines Day to all in Germany.

One Crabapple said...

Hurray Joanne and Marion !!!

Your HeARTs are BEEEAutiful Carol. Just beautiful.

LOve, S.

English Vintage said...

Lovley heart, they are very pretty, truely inspiring, i wanted to post you earlier, but for the life of me i could not see a link anywhere, sometimes i think i look but i do not see, or as a friend of mine always says "looking with mens eyes"...........x

Birgit said...

Hi Carol, ich sehe überall nur noch Herzen und Rosen und Rosen und Herzen. Bin schon ganz verzaubert davon. Wunderschön Deine Herzen. Ich mag sie sehr. Liebe Valentinsgrüße

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails