Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Thursday, July 20, 2006

What's blooming now/still?

Claude Monet is blooming again:

and Nasturtium "Milkmaid"

A few new plants, still waiting around the table in the shade for their place in the border (I think I have to make the border bigger again):

My pink Monarda is finally blooming and the bees are in love with it:


The pink mallow is also still blooming:

And another hydrangea in my front yard:

11 comments:

Sigrun said...

Aha! Sie lebt also noch. Die Damen machen sich schon heftigst Sorgen, weil sie nicht gelesen haben, was du geschrieben hast.

Schön, deine Bilder. Wie du immer die Vergrößerungen hinkriegst! Mir ist es viel zu heiß zum Fotografieren.

Al

Joanna said...

I thought I would feel cool and refreash coming to look at your lovely garden and I do. Its looking wonderful as usual.

Daisy Lupin said...

You really do have green fingers, I'm afraid my garden is suffering slightly because of the excessive heat we have been having. I love that very pale cream nasturtium, I have not seen one that pale before, and, of course, once again Claude Monet is sensational.

snappy said...

Beautiful pinks again.you have some delicious plants with super flowers.glad to see the heat has not dimmed their beauty.

One Crabapple said...

IT is always SO peaceful to come here Carol...

The Manarda (?) is a strange and interesting flower. I have not seen that before.

I too have some mallow (more lavender pink-ish than yours)that comes up every year !

Thank you for a wonderful break at work - stopping to smell the flowers.

LOve, Sandy

Lis said...

Scheinbar macht die Hitze deinen Pflanzen nicht so viel aus, hier verdorrt alles allmählich. Wünsche dir noch ein schönes Wochenende und viel Spass in deinem "very nice Garden". :-)

Hanna said...

beeeeutiful!! just beautiful.

weirdbunny said...

Glad to see so much is blooming in your garden.

Mrs. Staggs said...

I've never seen this color of nasturtium before Carol. I really like it. It would go nicely with the colors I have in my garden too. I will look for seeds to plant next year. Thanks once again for sharing and inspiring me.

gena said...

Beautiful,beautiful,beautiful!! I aplaud you Carol,you must work so hard to achieve such perfection!

Kerri said...

Carol, I can finally see your beautiful gardens with my new DSL! Your pictures are wonderful and oh, the roses....spectacular! They are perfection, aren't they? I can almost smell them. I love the monarda photos and I see the one with the 'hat' :) Lovely!
I can tell how much you love gardening and how hard you work to achieve such a beautiful garden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails