Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, March 25, 2007

More eggs on another sunny spring Sunday!

I feel so lucky that we have such beautiful sunny spring weather again since yesterday and it is forecasted to stay like this the whole week ahead yeah! :D Of course I’m trying to spend most of my spare time outside at the moment, but I still managed to finish some more Easter egg collages. I’m quite happy with the way they’ve turned out. I chose my favorite papers & borders & embellishments etc. as well as my fave colors aqua/turquoise/blue and I hope they’ll please you too! Just click on the pictures to see the bigger version with more details.
I'm going to put them into my Etsy shop tonight.



I’m back to the garden now taking some pictures for my next post. I've got myself a pretty and practical new potting table which makes potting a lot more comfortable! This afternoon I’m off for a walk in the woods, we had the change to summer time tonight and today it will be daylight until 8 pm which I love!
Have a gorgeous spring day you too, dear blogging friends & readers! Read you! xox

14 comments:

paige knudsen said...

thanks for the update....they are gorgeous!

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Oh now you KNOW I will be back at your esty shop! (I sent you a little message through etsy, and left a little surprise on my blog for you today!) Hugs, dear friend in my homeland! =)

Teeny Tiny cabin said...

Your Easter collages are beautiful! Wonderful embellishments of sweet birds and nest! I have enjoyed my visit here as always!

Sugar Bear said...

Oh my these are beautiful. I'm heading to your shop right now!
-Karla

Mia said...

Such lovely easter collages! You make so many beautiful things, Carol. Sounds like you have had a nice day, pottering around in your garden and in the woods. We have been very lucky with the weather this weekend as well, seems like spring is really (finally) here. But things are still moving slowly in my garden - not too much to post about yet.

Kelli said...

Oh, they are just beautiful, Carol! Have a wonderful walk in the woods and I can't wait to see more pictures of your gardens, they always inspire me!
Kelli

stadtgarten said...

Deine Ostereier sind auch wieder wunderschön geworden!
Glücklicherweise ist der Frühling endlich wieder zurückgekommen und ich hoffe, dass der Wetterbericht recht behält und es wirklich die ganze Woche so schön bleibt.
LG, Monika

Lis said...

Zu deinen Bastelarbeiten hab ich mal eine Frage: Wo bekommst du die diversen Anhäger mit denen die deine Arbeiten verzierst eigentlich her? Ich hab schon überall gesucht, doch leider nichts dergleichen gefunden
LG Lis

see you there! said...

Your Easter eggs are outstanding. What a delightful way to welcome spring.

Can't wait to see your garden as the days warm up.

Darla

Miz Smoochie Lips said...

More beautiful paper eggs!! Spectacular :)

Sharon Kay said...

I always enjoy your pictures of your garden. You have a beautiful garden and a good eye for pictures and those to together spell. CAROL. Looking forward to my next walk through your spring garden. also love your pictures on this post. Hugs.......

Allison said...

You've made some new wonderful eggs - so pretty. I got mine Carol and I love them! I have them displayed on my blog in yesterday's post. I'm so happy to have your hand-made creations in my home. Thank you also for the wonderful extra goodies that you sent to me - the beautiful wrapping, the victorian cut outs, the gummi bears - thank you!

allie from minneapolis
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

stadtgarten said...

Dein neuer Garten-Arbeitstisch ist ja klasse! Und über Deine gepunkteten Gartenclogs musste ich schmunzeln. Ich habe nur die einfarbige Variante von Aldi oder Lidl, aber die sind so praktisch.
Ich bin auch momentan jeden Tag ganz begeistert, wie schnell sich im Garten jetzt alles entwickelt.
LG, Monika

Ingeborg said...

These eggs are gorgeous! What a nice idea to celebrate upcoming Easter!
Thanks for sharing the great pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails