Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Collaged Christmas card swap


All swap participants must have got their cards by now, so I can show you the ones I've received. Here are they all hanging from a chain on one of my walls, they make a festive decoration, just the way I was hoping for:



I had already posted Marias extraordinary skate card a few post down, because it was the first one that I've got and I was too excited to wait and post it when I got them all together lol, it's the one in the middle!

The gorgeous work below is from my German friend Nicky click on pic to enlarge:

Then I've got this blissful Angel card made by Fiona from Scotland:

and this extremely festive Victorian card is from the dear Mrs. Daisy Lupin:

this more simple but also beautiful blue one is made by Ines from Germany who has no blog yet:

Thanks a lot to everyone who has participated in my first self hosted swap I really enjoyed our trade! xox


A very happy first of Advent to all of you dear blogging friends and neighbors for tomorrow!

Hopefully I'll get around to take some pictures of my festive decorated home and garden tomorrow before it's getting too dark again.

8 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Carol,
What beautiful cards, gives me some new ideas, like I need more things to do, If God decides to re-do things, maybe he could make the days just a little longer.
Will check in on you in the next day or so to see your new pictures.
NANCY JO

Anita said...

Your cards are all wonderful and I am sure they will all look great in your living room. You all inspired my, I'll try my first card soon, too!
Hab einen tollen ersten Advent, Carol!

Sigrun said...

Ich wünsch dir auch einen wunderschönen 1. Advent, Caro!
Hast du nun das schwere Paket schon ausgepackt?

Al

Naturegirl said...

A lot of ~*heart*~ exchanged among the blogger friends in this post!A lovely way to display them!

Lis said...

Hallo Carola
Obwohl mir deine Swap-welt etwas fremd ist, freue ich mich immer an den schönen Fotos und bewundere mit welcher Liebe und Geduld das alles gebastelt ist.

MariaJ said...

Haa, its nice to notice we dont share exactly the same swapcards on our blogs. I love all of these too!

carolyn said...

And a very Happy Advent to you to.
The cards are gorgeous what a lot of very talented people there are out there.

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

They are all beautiful - so much nicer than any shop bought card.
They look so pretty all hung together.
Very clever ladies!
Niki.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails