Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Garden weather

Isn't it just fun to go out in the garden see the flowers and greens, the true blue sky and listen to the birds songs? This week we have wonderful weather and I enjoy my garden every day after work. Best is that the weather forecast said that this fantastic early summer weather is supposed to stay until mid next week at least, so I'm looking forward to a whole weekend of puttering and relaxing in my garden :D






9 comments:

weirdbunny said...

It's supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far in Wales, but I've just got up and it looks gloomy outside!!! I hope your weather forcast in Germany lives up to what they said!!!! That blue table is lovely.

MariaJ said...

Oh boy we have that lovely weather also here up North! SO you can also understand how I enjoy this and now it seems that spring is not so late any more because it has been so sunny and warm. We all are just so busy there is so much to do that dont know where to start. My husband just said: "you dont have to do the whole garden at the SAME day"...Well I know but you know me.
You have such a nice ceramic ball on the table AND OF COURSE those iron ornaments are my favourites.

Lady Laurie said...

Hi Carol ~ May is my favorite month,lily of the valley,the roses are blooming,and there is just so much beauty around for us to enjoy ~ and your garden is just lovely!

Mrs. Staggs said...

It's really warm here today too and supposed to last...yay! I hope you enjoy a lovely week and have lots of sunny time in your garden. I really like this little bird that you posted.

Sharon K said...

Your yard is beautiful, what a good place to sit and reflect or read a good book. A wonderful place for a ladies tea party.

Joanna said...

We have lovley weather here, but its my luck I have a horrid cold. I love that bird balancing on his ball

abe/happy said...

Hi Carol - your garden is looking more lovely each day :-)
Hope your enjoying your lovely weather.

Sigrun said...

Wow, Carol, nice photos! And I love the weather in the moment, I hope, tomorrow it will be good also!

Al

Naturegirl said...

Carol we have similar tastes in the color and things we LOVE in our gardens!!Lovely!! Yes waking up to chirping birds truly wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails