So this photo is just to decorate my post. I dont like my posts without photos:
I've been tagged by Wendy (Fairycakegirl) from Scotland, so here we go
What were three things you wanted to be when you grew up?
Maybe this sounds boring, but it’s the truth! I’ve had no idea, really. It was so hard to pick something after I’d finished school
Well I became
a pharmacy assistant at first, but I didn’t like it at all, so I finished that after 3 years
then an au pair girl in France for 12 month, which was a fantastic experience and which I’d do again if I could lol
then a mother of a lovely daughter which was a very exciting experience and which I’ve never ever regretted and of course I’m still a mother
and last but not least a secretary, which I’m still today
But I’ve never thought to become one of these.
If I’d could choose again today I’d like to become a decorator or some sort of artist.
You can relive one day from your childhood. Which one will it be?
A christmas eve. It was always so exciting and magical for me as a child
You have two minutes (and a mover with you if you need heavy lifting help!) to grab 5 things from your home before it morphs into a polka dotted hobgoblin and hops away. What will you take? (Food/drink/family/friends excluded).
1. All Photos
2. Passports, driving licence and credit cards (well I’d take my bag it’s all in there)
3. Our cat
4. Wow this is a really tough question, there are so many things I’d not want to lose, okay then I think I'd grab some handmade quilts and cushions with roses on so I could quick make my new home more comfortable
5. My crafting kit
You have to paint one quote on your kitchen wall. What is it going to be?
"Wenn Du ein Gärtchen hast und eine Bibliothek so wird Dir nichts fehlen" Cicero
I don’t know this saying by Cicero in English, but I’d translate it like this:
“If you have a little garden and a library you’ll always be happy”
What is the one thing you want to have accomplished by the end of the year?
Another altered book
You are moving to the moon for one year and can only bring one flower with you. What kind will you bring?
A pink English Rose
You just received word that aside from one flower you can also bring five books with you. Which ones will you bring?
1. Simple Abundance because I’ve heard so many good things about it and I’ve not read it yet.
2. My "Altered Art" book by Terri Taylor
3. A blank book to write and draw and past in
4. A new book with beautiful Victorian pictures and poems
5. The Encyclopedia of Scrapbooking
Tagging 3 lucky people:
Er I'm not sure who has been tagged already , but well I tag:
Val of "Abbe/Happy"
Marion of "Reflections through the seasons"
Maria of "My Garden"