Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Monet's first wife Camille


This is from the Monet and Camille Exhibiton here in Bremen.

It's Camille going for a walk in the moonlight while it's snowing. Made out of paper and foldable into an envelope. A gorgeous little piece of artwork, don't you think?


4 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

Carol, that is so lovely, I've never seen anything like it!

Ulla said...

I love Monet! What a wonderful little piece of art. It feels like a snowglobe, amazingly complex paper engineering. Would love to take it apart and see it in detail...

MariaJ said...

So so charming!

Garden girl said...

delightful carol! how gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails