Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Roses!

I love them very much in nature and on almost everthing, but especially on old table ware, tins etc.. I collect them for two decades now and since I'm always stunned by the beautiful pictures of it when I see them in magazines, I thought to take my own pictures of my antique rose table ware last sunday. Here are a few:








10 comments:

Dawn said...

Soooo beautiful, Carol. Your photos are perfect!!! I love roses.

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Carol, you have some gorgeous pieces of china and you arrange them so beautifully.
I love roses too. Tell me please, what the words say on the lovely cup. Marion

Carol said...

Thank you Ladies!

They say "For your Birthday" on the cup!

MariaJ said...

I love your collection. Have some tiny pieces also, have to show you sometimes. Hard to think which one is best they all look so so nice.
(I sent e-mail to you)

Kristy said...

I love the little tin.So sweet!

Peggy said...

I love them!! Of course I love everything of yours that you have shown photos of.... you have such a lovely home and things to make your home feel loved.

Mindy said...

Ohhh Carol...such pretty pretty things you have! You have such a wonderful collection of teapots. Thanks for sharing them with us..hugs to you...

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Pink Roses! Your garden blooms all year! Thanks for giving us a moment to stop and smell them!

Garden girl said...

so beautiful, and delicate...so charming and ladylike...love your collections carol.

Maggie Ann said...

Beautiful! I love china and pottery and roses but of course...glad you shared your treasures! I've enjoyed my visit tonight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails