Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good Morning and a very Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

Thank you so much Wendy (Fairycakegirl) for the lovely surprise which I received yesterday! The heart and the card are beautiful and I also wanna thank my friend Maria from Finland for her gorgeous handmade Valentines card that I've got on Friday and Nicole from Germany for the divine round vintage tag that I've also got yesterday! I've never ever got something for St. Valentines before (it's not such a big tradition over here) so I enjoyed this even more! Thank you xxx

9 comments:

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Happy Valentine's Day Carol. You've had some beautiful friendship tokens sent to you with love. Enjoy the day. Fondest Love - Marion x

Dawn said...

Have a wonderful day....may you have a happy heart!

BrocanteHome said...

Oh and a scrumptiously happy Valentines day to you!

Cookie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day Carol. Hugsssss

MariaJ said...

Happy Valentines Day again Carol, do you have a special book for the cards? Thats a nice idea.

Mindy said...

Happy Valentines Day...love your Valentine pic!! Enjoy your day!

ms*robyn said...

so glad that you had a lovely valentines - I think it is a day for friends as well as lovers and your post has just proven that. hugs to you dear friend xoxo

Sandy said...

Happy Valentines Day Carol! Here in Canada we celebrate any chance to eat chocolate:)

Garden girl said...

They are so pretty - sounds like you had a wonderful day! Belated happy Vals day to you from me too carol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails