Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Birdhouse, thermometer, hand washer

Thank you all dear readers and blogging friends for your nice comments to my last post, it's always a pleasure to read them!

I'm going to continue my vacation next week, although it looks like the weather isn't really improving as forecasted, but my back hurts and needs a rest from all the desk/pc work.

So now it's June and I'm waiting impatiently for my roses to bloom.

Meanwhile I did a few other photos of things in my garden, like this small bird house which is also a feeder.



or this enamel thermometer

well and this my garden hand washer

Oops I've just realised that I forgot to plant the fuchsia, I'll do that tomorrow!

14 comments:

Carolyn said...

Carol I love the hand washer! And the last pic is beautiful. Cute birdhouse too, oh I just love all your garden, you know that hahaha.
I'm sending the universe a request for sun to shine for your second week of vacation. Enjoy. I'll be by to visit and see what you're up to.

PEA said...

It never ceases to delight me, seeing all the bits and pieces you have in your garden, along with all the beautiful flowers!! Hope you can enjoy your vacation this time and that mother nature will cooperate this time!!

Cookie said...

Have an enjoyable week Carol...even if the weather isnt kind to you there is always plenty of craft or collage...Enjoy! Hugss

judypatooote said...

I hope you have nice days for your vacation.....you do have a beautiful yard.......

snappy said...

you have such gorgeous things in your garden.Its like a tresure trove, neat things hidden between beautiful flowers.Very idyllic garden.
your baskets look like they are levitating in the last pic

Sigrun said...

Hi Caro, its early in the morning! I like your photos, and I need some help. Tonight my husbands said to me: We need some more Decoration in the garden! Jepp, I go to buy one! Which kind of decoration I should buy, Carol??

Sigrun

audrey said...

I am always amazed everytime I visit your blog...so much beauty. Have a wonderful vacation.

Naturegirl said...

Creative the placement the colors I love..yes plant that fuchia..I did the same with a geranium, pluncked it into a vessel and forgot to transplant until it called out to me with wilted leaves!! REST I know about the backache from sitting..too much blogging and gardening at the same time..oh well both a labor of love! :)

Mrs. Staggs said...

I really like your hand washer too. I've never seen one before!
I'm hoping Mother Nature brings you lots of sunny times to enjoy in the coming week. I'll be thinking about you and hope your back will feel better soon.

Ladyseashells said...

Flowers and garden decors u have are just gorgeous. Have a good vacation.

Beth said...

Wow,,you sure have some very beautiful flowers! I Love your yard art too! Germany must be a very lovely country,,I would love to see it one day. I am a flower lover too! I found your link through Vicci's blog,,and I am so glad I did!

weirdbunny said...

Oh I want that hand washer how fab is that!!

Karen said...

I've never seen anything like that handwasher before. It's such a "useful" ornament.

Ewa said...

handwasher is great! I've never seen something like that :)
your roses are amazing :)
I am also planing buxus hedges in my garden, but I am little affraid that it takes much time to trim them. You wrote 3 days? ... hm... but it looks very nice :)congrats,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails