Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, June 12, 2006

It's not only pink

that I love to have in my garden, no I also love all shades of the beautiful color blue! Like the sky:




Above is Nepeta fasseni "Walkers low" My cat loves to lick it!

9 comments:

Kali said...

Blue is such a beautiful calming colour in the garden, and yours is proof! I bet you hardly spend much time inside this time of the year. Why would you :)

PEA said...

When I was growing up, my mom would always decorate our homes in blues because of the calming effects it gave. I love the blues in your garden, from your chairs to your flowers...beautiful!!

Sigrun said...

lcxkwHi Carol, beautiful photos and the umbrella also! Will you see my roses? Come, come, come ....

Al

MariaJ said...

I think you share the same weather now. The temperature was +26 today and it will be higher tomorrow.
Blue is beautiful, especially I love that light blue colour in the garden.

Naturegirl said...

Ok now we have to move and buy houses next door to one another and garden together!! LOVE everything! Particulary the umberella we need a new one!! Now we have to decide in which country! :)We could always swap house for a summer!!

Joanna said...

Your garden just gets better and better, if thats possible!. I love the blue. I love that pink table cloth and all those pretty cups in the previous post. The shop sounds excellent I love all that pretty garden stuff.

Mrs. Staggs said...

Blue is one of my favorite colors. You use it so well in your garden Carol. Of course everything in your garden is so well done. Truly beautiful!

Carol said...

Oh Maria it more 34 + here in the shade, but today it has cooled down a bit to 28 + and I like that better!

Thanky you guys for your nice comments xox

Carol said...

I've meant to say it "is" lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails