Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A different view

in my garden, I dont think I have posted pictures of it yet. This is when you come from my dear neighbour Ulla's garden and enter mine through our middle path. The tree with ivy growing at it's feet is exactly on the middle line of our gardens.

and this is what you see when you go through the path and look around in direction of my house

These blue bells are growing nicely at my willow fence at the moment


and last but not least the three glorious Globemasters again lol

11 comments:

ms*robyn said...

Carol, your garden must be one of the most lush that I have seen! you must have wonderful soil and really green fingers. it is delightful. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank you so much for visiting my new blog. xoxo

PEA said...

I would sit in your garden...and never leave!! lol Such beauty all around!!

Sigrun said...

Carol, nice photos like always .And I want also have such a willow-wall(?)!

Sigrun

Lis said...

Hello Carol

I envy you around your garden and the wonderful decoration. It is oll very, very nice.

Daisy Lupin said...

What a lovely photograph of the garden showing the tree with ivy growing round it. All different shades of green look wonderful.

Joanna said...

That angle of your garden looks truly enchanting. I love all the flowers, wish i had a garden with flowers like that.

snappy said...

Enchanting is right.I need to get some Aliums next year because they are spectacular.Its so nice just having a ivy covered tree as a border marker.Does anything grow on both sides of your adjoining gardens?

arttealife/onecrabapple said...

Gosh Carol your pictures are beautiful

and your gardens....

well !

Surely I must be in Heaven !

Love, S.

Shell said...

*sighs* Your garden is truly amazing! It's like a sweet little wonderland fit for a fairy princess. Beautiful.

Cookie said...

I cant believe your garden is so beautiful after being buried in deep snow all Winter....its amazing!

Alice said...

It's just like a fairytale garden. It's so beautiful Carole, I could look at it all day, just like Pea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails