Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Friday, June 09, 2006

A peek in my garden

Between my garden house and my garden is a little path for all the neighbours of our row to get to their back yards. This is what they see when they pass by and take a peek in my garden


My terrace/patio a few days ago, the grapevine has entwined it's twines along the window now

and this is what has happened to my sisters bikes while she and her husband have been away for a 5 week USA/Canada vacation. The hop has totally entwined around their bikes. I wonder if she'll find them when she comes home today lol


12 comments:

Daisy Lupin said...

What a beautiful view to walk past, I would have to stop and look in admiration at it.

snappy said...

lovely gate view.Our hedge has a hole in it with similar view.Hope your sister brings some clippers to free her bike.Thats funny!!

Sigrun said...

Hi Carol, beautiful photos, especially the bike!

Caro, du hat das was falsch verstanden. Wir nennen in Deutschland die Katzenbesitzer Dosenöffner, ich kann schon alleine kochen und brauche keinen Mr. Wonderful, und der Post war von Einstein, nicht von mir. lol

Al

Mrs. Staggs said...

How pretty Carol!
I love the vines growing around the bicycle...too bad your sister will one day take it away.
The view into your garden would tempt anyone to take a peek!

Anonymous said...


Beautiful-Garden-Fountains

: This is really beautiful garden, i liked it very much and is pleasing experience to read ur blog.

PEA said...

Well I for one would forever be making sure I walked on that path just to look into your garden!!! lol What a delightful place you have...beautiful, absolutely beautiful!! I, too, laughed at the bikes...just tell your sister the plants ate them! lol

gena said...

Oh How I would love to walk past and take in that view! it is truly lovely,you have a most wonderful garden it is enchanting.

MariaJ said...

I like especially the last photo, haa its so nice! Your grapewine is soooo big already, mine is just 60 cm long...do you know the name for your grapewine, do you eat it? I have Zilga.

weirdbunny said...

It must be like alice in wonderland looking through that gate into your garden. We put in 5 grapevines last year, not usre if they'll produce anything though.

Naturegirl said...

The bike must stay too bad it's yours now!

Naturegirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
arttealife/onecrabapple said...

I think we have the same bike ! mine has jasmine & geraniums growing all over it until it is almost hidden just like yours !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails