Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Christmas ornament and christmas card collage swaps

Concerning my swap post from the 13th of September I resume as following:

Interested in the self made ~christmas card collage swap~ so far are:

Fiona, Maria, Daisy, Nicole, Inibi and me.


Which makes us 6 at the moment. Two more participants would also be okay. So come on friends, you know you want to craft and swap festive and glittery postcard sized christmas collage cards with us, don't you?


Interested in the *Christmas ornament swap* so far are:

Brit, Ulla, Sandy, Daisy, Margarita, Maria, Monique and me. That makes 8 and is great!

Correct me if I'm wrong please!

I think we are enough, so each of you is sending one nice old fashioned ornament (same for the collaged postcards) to each of the participants and get's one of each participant back. So that at the end we'll all have a lovely little collection to decorate our christmassy homes.

All items should be ready to send out arround November 15th to arrive at the 1st of December ! So we still have plenty of time to collect and create. The christmas ornaments can also be purchased ones, but they have to have a nostalgic or vintage look!

I'm going to e-mail you all next week with the details, presuming I have all your e-mail addies! Oh I'm excited and I'm sure we'll have fun!

Till then, take care xox

16 comments:

Christine said...

This intrigues me, Carol, but I'm still working on the nerve to do it! I haven't done this kind of thing in a long time.

Janet said...

I sincerely wish I had the time right now to join in. I'm hoping things will settle down a bit in the near future and I can have some fun with a couple of swaps but until then I'm bogged down!

I love visiting your blog. You always have the most beautiful photos.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Oooo, A Christmas ornament swap? How does this work? Who can join in?

MariaJ said...

I'm THRILLED! Hope I can manage this cause I havent ever tried.

Daisy Lupin said...

Just sent you an email, because I don't think you have mine for the christmas swap. This is so exciting.

Salix Tree said...

Is it too late to join?
I would love to do an ornament swap, if adding me is not too many people!
my email..
silviasalix@yahoo.co.uk
I only just found out, I was gone on holiday.

Naturegirl said...

Oh dear I am thinking of fall decorations and Halloween and you are into Christmas already!! Have fun swap team!!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

I love seeing everyone's packages opened!! I cannot wiat to see what everyone receives!!

Hannele said...

Thanks for visiting my specially topiary-blog, nice blog you have.

http://hannelesparadis.blogspot.com/

Fiona said...

Looking forward to this despite the fact I too am busy with Halloween!

One Crabapple said...

oh Carol ! disregard my note from this morning ! I see that we are sending old ornaments NOT making them as I thought we would be ! that is such a relief and I Hope you will keep me then !

I think I can find eight ornaments to buy and send ! but I was panicking at making eight !

laughing. I got things mixed up once again. (disturbing !)

and one more thing - my email went down this morning after I wrote you that note ! because I am having computer trouble I may not be able to get your answer soon to my note ! so if you are not hearing from me there that is why !

HOpefully I will have it fixed before you mail out the addresses of our partners !

Love, S.

Salix Tree said...

Oh.. I too misunderstood the ornament swap. I thought they were to be handmade. I can't afford to purchase that many, so really sorry, but I think I can't join you in this after all.
:-(

Lis said...

Danke für die Aufklärung meiner Frage nach den blauen Blumen in Marias Blog

zUzU said...

Oh so sad =^..^=

To have missed out ::sigh:: on this swap that sounds like it is to be great fun. Oh well ... Next time perhaps!

Olde Fashioned Christmas goodies are always the best! I am already looking forward to seeing what everyone receives!

=^..^= zU

Ulla said...

This sounds like so much fun Carol!!!

Rosa said...

Carol!!!!! It's me, your long lost German-traveling friend!! I am still trying to write a post on your beautiful Bremen! I hope to get it on my blog today--famous last words!! Please put me down for the card and the ornament, please. If you have an odd number for either, you can delete me, I'll understand at this late notice! Ok, I'm off to post on Bremen, promise!! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails