Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Interested in the following swaps?

There are 2 swaps I'd like to host, if there would be enough interested blogging friends.

1. A selfmade Christmas card collage swap (thanks for the idea Constance!)
Wouldn't it be great to get lot's of gorgeous glittery and festive little christmas collages to decorate your home?

2. A Christmas ornament swap
That is one I've always wanted to do. I love christmas ornaments, especially glass ornaments and old victorian ornaments. Selfmade Ornaments of soldered jewelry for example or victorian ornaments like the ones Ulla is suggesting for the class she's teaching would also be great.

What do you think?

12 comments:

Britt Arnhild said...

Carol. I have never taken part in a blog swap before, but every Christmas I do ornament swaps with penpals and internet groups. I have lots of ideas and I am in for this group....with one limitation; will there be a limit of people taking part?

Ulla said...

Hi Carol, I'd love to do the ornament swap... Just let me know the details. Sounds like fun!

One Crabapple said...

Hi Carol
I got your note
Here I am at work
As promised !

Yes I would love to enter an ornament swap.

Love, S.

monique said...

What a lovely idea! I would love to do the ornament swap.
Monique.

maggiegracecreates said...

I am a new visitor here. Lovely blog - I found you thru 4:53. I will be back to visit often
Teresa

MariaJ said...

Carol, I'm interested (maybe both of the swaps or just the other) but please tell me the schedule etc cause I havent ever done this before. Could you e-mail me, please

Carol said...

Hi Gals,

I'm so happy that some of you are interested!

Yes Brit I think there should be a limitation of people, what do you think how many would be okay? 6, 8, 10, 12?


Sure Maria I let you know as soon as I know, at the moment I'm just trying to find out if I there are enough interested people to swap with!

Carol said...

Teresa welcome to my blog, I'm glad that you like it!

Fiona said...

CArol

I'd love to join it on the collage swap. I've been reading your blog for a quite a few months now and finding a great deal of inspiration from your lovley garden. How did I not know about David Austin roses before?

Margarita said...

Hi Carol:

I will love an ornament swap

mjaramillo@broward.org

Daisy Lupin said...

This is a great idea Carol, I would love to participate. YOur mother's treasures are just delicious. I could not enlarge the photos and I was really interested to see whether it was a hare or a rabiit made of wood on top of the wooden bookcase. I love hares.

creani said...

Hi Carol, beim Collageswap würde ich sehr gerne mitmachen! Gibt du uns weitere Infos (Termin, Format etc.) LG *N

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails