Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Matchbox Ornaments

Dear bloggers, friends and readers,

I was a bit tired of blogging this week hence only 1 post so far, but then when I come to my blog and read all the gracious comments of all you lovely and talented ladies out there in the world that I so love reading, it really keeps me going! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! xox

Today I like to share my latest creative results with you. After I saw Nicoles http://www.smalltreasures.blogspot.com/ beautiful matchbox ornaments I just had to try it too and I hope you'll like them:










As always you can click on the photos to enlarge them! Happy weekend to all of you!

18 comments:

Lis said...

Oh, da kann man nur sagen: Fröhliche Weihanchten!
Verschenkst du die Schachteln mit oder ohne Inhalt? *g*

Carol said...

Lis das ist Weihnachts(baunm)schmuck den ich gestern hergestellt habe. Man braucht doch langsam mal Anregungen, in 8 Wochen ist Weihnachten schon wieder vorbei! Deine Weihnachtswünsche finde ich allerdings echt verfrüht lol Die Schachteln sind leer, ob ich sie behalte oder verschenke weiß ich noch nicht.

Lis said...

Eine Frage hab ich noch: Wo hast du das Notenpapier her? Vielleicht probier ich das auch einmal, so schön wie deine werden sie aber wohl nicht werden.

SOINSPIRED said...

Carol: I love your ornaments. You've inspired me as usual. Must make some.

Salix Tree said...

Those are beautiful! What a nice idea this is!

Becky said...

These are just lovely. You are so very creative. Thanks for sharing with us . . . you just may inspire me to get more creative too.

daisy cottage said...

So sweet! They are really pretty!!
Kim

Mrs. Staggs said...

They're wonderful Carol and have such a lovely "old world" feel about them!

Cookie said...

Just love your latest work.. Thank you so much Carol for sharing them with us. Hugsss

Sigrun said...

Das will ich auch wissen: Wer kriegt die Schachteln mit oder ohne Inhalt?

Sigrun

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea. It actually gets me in the mood for christmas. My favourite is O Tannenbaum. It is so festive and joyous looking. TWT

Another Carol said...

Carol, these are the cutest and sweetest little decorations and I love all of the pretty trims you have used. They aren't so easy to find in the U.S.

Karen said...

Hi Carol, my favourite of your many beautiful creations is third from the bottom (Freut Euch), with the purple ribbon trailing down. I don't know why, but that one "jumps out" at me.

Das ist wunderwunderschoen!

La Tea Dah said...

Your ornaments are SO pretty! I love them and thank you for sharing your photos with us!!!!!

LaTeaDah
http://www.gracioushospitality.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Thanks gals! It is a wonderful feeling to be able to inspire others with my crafts, but I have to say again that I've got the idea from my talented German friend Nicki! xox

One Crabapple said...

LOVE The matchbox ornaments !

These look like so much fun to make.

YOu made alot of them Carol !
And each one is beautiful and special.

I bet your tree looks amazing.

creani said...

die sind ja klasse geworden und so viel schönes "Verzierzeugs" ;-) Ich finde sie ganz toll!

lindaharre said...

These are adorable! How clever of you! hugs, Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails