Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Beautiful winter sun




I took these sundown photos in our parc, called Knoops Park, last sunday on a very cold but sunny winter day.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birhday Carol for Sunday. I love the photos, they are gorgeous. I hope you have a lovely day. X Nicole.

MariaJ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CAROL!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

The sun of red love beautiful

Shell said...

Happy Birthday to you! A card is winging its way to you now. =) I hope your art party is a blast!

sauvageblue said...

"Happy Birthday & Feliz Cumpleanos!" & A whole bunch of hugs! I hope your Birthday was Fantabulous. I am so sad I have a glue gun and paper tooooo I wanted to go.

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Hi Carol... Your sunset pictures are terrific. Hope you had a great birthday. Look forward to pictures. Marion

Carol said...

Thank you Nicole, Maria, Corey, Shell, Cindy and Marion :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails