Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, January 02, 2006

I've got mail

This is the scrumptious (to use Alison's fave word) content of my vintage x-mas swap gift from Cindy of http://sauvageblue.blogspot.com/ which I've received on New Years Eve:

A beautiful pink brooch, 4 embroidered wine glass coasters in a net lace bag, a mini puzzle from one my fave artists Marjolein Bastin, pink scented shoe stuffers, a gorgeous little turqouise tea pot with butterflies, a beautiful pink rose bud capsule, an adorable white chrotched doily and a wonderful yellow towel with a green embroidered border, an embossed magnetic verse card and 4 cute little cards with envelopes. I love it all started with the santa box it was in and it was so worth the wait! It 's a perfect treat and I feel really spoiled by Cindy. :D Thank you so much dear Cindy!

And here is a photo of all my 25 Christmas cards I've got this year thanks to Robyn's swaps. I never got so much before and without the swap I would have got only 8.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails