Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Skates

Yesterday I've had my creative afternoon and made these Victorian skates out of cardboard. Maria from Finland has sent me the pattern/template for them. Thank you so much Maria, I received it yesterday and the envelope you've send it in, made out of a calender page, was really exquisite!




7 comments:

Alice said...

The skates are gorgeous - you are very clever indeed. Are they hanging, like a mobile? They are so sweet, Carol.

MariaJ said...

Oh my god, they look much much better than the original! Besides the post was very fast! And at the post office the women who took the envelope said to everybody, hey look at this envelope isnt that beautiful.....I was almost hiding under the table.....
Anyway I have to try these skates someday too! Wouldnt it be cool if we all made our own style of the skates and we all could show the photos here...well, now its not possible with this technique.

Garden girl said...

I was going to ask the same carol - are they a mobile you hang? they look good!

Shannon said...

Wow! Those are so awesome!!

Shell said...

Ooh, they're so pretty!

Carol said...

Thanking you all! I'm so glad you that you like them too :D
At the moment I just have them taped on a plain white door of my living room, but it's also possible to hang them like a mobile.

BrocanteHome said...

Oh they are so cute. Clever you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails