Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Memories

I miss the snow, it's gone since 6 days now and I'm looking forward to a little vacation I'm doing with my daugther and my sister on sunday. It's my babies 18th b-day on monday and her wish was to pass the day snowboarding, so we decided to drive up to the Harz. Here are some very old photos of me in the snow near the Harz, were my grandparents lived and a big part of my relatives is still living there. I'm actually looking forward to see them again on sunday :D

The first picture is me at about 11 month old with my mum


9 comments:

Kali said...

Oh my ~ Carola, you definitely were a snow baby. These pictures are truly delightful, and you were so cute. How nice to be spending your daughter's birthday with her and your sister at such a special place.

MariaJ said...

You look so cute! Do you still have that sledge? I like all kinds of old things. I just got skiis which are probably 80 years old. The skiis were my Christmas decoration with red ribbon. I'd like to have an old sledge too.
Your daughter must be very excited. When you turn 18 in Finland you get a right to vote, a car license, possibility to buy alcohol etc...

mrspao said...

Carol, you were such a cute baby! It will be a really special birthday for your daughter! Becoming 18 is a real rite of passage and I look forward to seeing your photos on your return. Wishing you a bon voyage!

Thank you so much for your lovely message. I'm still on the mend and should be able to go back to work on Monday.

ms*robyn said...

happy birthday to your baby ! another capricorn - my there are a lot. but just popping in quickly to say bye & will see you when I return. have a wonderful time away - xoxo

Shannon said...

What a cute bundle you were! Snow baby for sure!

Britt-Arnhild said...

Happy snowboarding and happy birthday to your daughter :-)

Sandy said...

How cute is that!!! Have a wonderful time with your daughter this weekend. Eighteen! Wow.

Carol said...

Thank you all :D! We've had a wonderful time indeed!

Maggie Ann said...

Love seeing your photos! that one of you with your Mum is really special.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails