Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Some more Harz trip photos




I just liked the houses! And the snow of course!



especially on the trees


The trip was so much fun!

and snowboarding was really exhausting lol


7 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the photos of the snow covered trees..and the house all blanketed in snow. Thanks for giving us a peek at your side of the pond.

MariaJ said...

Just a moment I click enter and jump there...
A perfect weather and company I'm sure. Just think about that part of Japan where they have snow 3 metres!

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Hello Carol..
As always, superb photography! I love the different coloured houses, so pretty! particularly the darling cottage covered in snow.
Delightful birthday picture of your daughter. She's gorgious! Treasured memories you'll look back on in years to come. Thanks for sharing.

Maggie Ann said...

Gorgeous snow pictures!

vlb5757 said...

I love the photos of the snow since it's looking like we are not going to get one flake this year. We usually get snow this time of year up until March. It's going to be 72F today in Jan!!! How wrong is that??
Vickie

mrspao said...

You photos are gorgeous. It looks like a magical place!

Shell said...

Gosh, it just looks so beautiful. Looks like you had fun too! Glad you enjoyed your trip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails