Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to my dear blogging friends and neighbours from all over the world! I wish you all good health, luck and contentment in 2006!


And I just have to show you this photo that my sister took and sent to me. They always lay peanuts and walnuts under their Christmas tree outside and apples in a basket and then they can sit at their dining table and watch the birds and the squirrels having dinner as well :D

7 comments:

MariaJ said...

Oh I wish you too a happy New Year! I was so lucky to find you through your blog. I love these blogs where you have lots of photos. And what kinds of photos YOU have! You look like a real garden journalist! I just love them!
By the way I opened my blog today...Im JUST practising and playing with the computer. This is fun!

Carol said...

Hey cool, congrats on your new blog Maria and thank you for your kind words!Yep it's fun indeed! :D

Shell said...

Uh, a squirrel - aren't they the cutest things ever? I've never seen a real one before, but they look so damn adorable. And your garden looks like a true winter wonderland. The top photo in the last post looks like a magical land straight out of a childrens book. How beautiful.

Shannon said...

How cute!!! And I love that red sparkly!! Happy New Years Dear!

Maggie Ann said...

Oh Carol, your photographs are stunning! Happy New Year blessings to you and may there be so many you lose count!

ms*robyn said...

oh a real live squirrel * How sweet !!
the bush fires aren't near us but we have been put on alert with complete fire ban at the moment. Although it is raining today and alot cooler than the past few days.
Carol * I have your 2006 is everything you could wish for and all your dreams come true. I look forward to keeping in touch ! xoxo

mrspao said...

Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails