Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy 18th Birthday Roxy!

Before we're off on our little vacation I'd like to show you some pictures of my darling daughter Roxanne-Michelle. While she is out to party tonight I've had some time to go through her baby pictures and because at that time we haven't owned a digicam I took photos of the photos. I can't believe she's going to be 18 years old on monday 9th of January the time has passed so fast! I wish her all the happiness, love and success in the world for her 18th birthday!


9 comments:

Britt-Arnhild said...

Wow, isn't she beautiful :-) I especially love the photo of her in between the dolls.

Kali said...

A real doll amongst the dolls ~ she is a stunner Carola :)
Time does fly so quick when we think of how fast our babies have grown.

MariaJ said...

I thought the same as Kali. Your daughter looks like a doll. Congratulations to her and her mum!

mrspao said...

She is a really beautiful child. Have a good time this weekend.

Kali said...

It's Monday here in Australia, and I just wanted to pop in and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXY!"
Many happy returns for a wonderful day and year ahead. xoxo

Dawn said...

What a sweetie pie honey bunch...!!

Carol said...

Aww thank you dear friends your kind words are very much appreciated!

Sandy said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! Heartbreaking how fast time goes by!! Happy Birthday Roxy!

Maggie Ann said...

What a beautiful little girl! It doesn't take long for them to grow up does it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails