Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Easter eggs

Couldn't help but start decorating with some more easter eggs. These are very special to me because a good friend has painted them for me:

8 comments:

abe/happy said...

They are gorgeous Carol, your friend is very clever :-)

ULLA said...

How beautiful! Lucky you, do you spell your name Carola in German???

Sandy said...

They are beautiful! What a nice gift.

Mindy said...

Those are beautiful eggs, perfect in their little nest..:)

MariaJ said...

These are such art pieces. Your friend has had a hard job with these. Love them, I dont wonder why you wanted to show them already.

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Simply gorgeous! Like you, I'd be impatient to show them off too. Maybe for Easter, but why not enjoy them for that bit longer. Marion

Carol said...

Thank you Ladies :D I get one or two eggs like this from her every year so I already have a nice collection now. I'll get more out of their boxes soon.

Yes Ulla my name is spelled Carola in German.

Shannon said...

Wow! Gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails