Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Male Siskin

With my luck in taking bird photos since I'm the "Duchess sings like a bird" he he, I've catched the male siskin too with my digicam:




3 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

A very handsome fellow! How exciting to get such great pictures of him.

Shell said...

Such a sweet little birdie. I'm very impressed with your photos too - they are beautiful! I doubt I'd get anywhere near close enough with my clodhopping feet to get shots like that.

Dawn said...

Wish I could get some shots of the birds at our feeder. They are too skittish..and my best window has a screen that would spoil the shot.
You take the best pics, Carol!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails