Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Little Easter decorations

I've made this little card a few days ago and just thought it might look good as a Easter decoration here in the blog:

I've also made more of these little bunnies (Some think he looks like a kangaroo lol but it's a hare I swear! ) because you can decorate him everywhere, like here on the big ostrich egg:

Yesterday I've decorated some eggs outside of my living room window on the vine cirrus:

14 comments:

Kristy said...

Everything looks beautiful as always!

MariaJ said...

Yes and your Easter card is so sweet! It's so nice to see your Easter decorations; for example do you have witches? We have, but I'll show them later to you all.

Peggy said...

Easter is in bloom at your house. You are giving me the boost I needed to get my decorations out.

Peggy said...

Easter is in bloom at your house. You are giving me the boost I needed to get my decorations out.

Sofia Barao said...

what a cute easter deco, we never do easter decoration in my house, maybe next year :)

abe/happy said...

Loving your ideas Carol - you are a very clever woman :-)

ms*robyn said...

gorgeous easter card. Are they pussy willow things around the edge? so sweet.

Sigrun said...

Carol, the eastercard is my favorite!

Al

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Pussywillows and glass eggs, who would have thought it! You always celebrate with joyous detail!

Kali said...

So beautiful as usual!!!

mary jane said...

just love your glass eggs...what a sight against the light blue sky...very beautiful to see...and your flower pictures make me want to go out and talk to my garden...maybe that will inspire them to flower...

Carol said...

Yes they are indeed pussywillows which I've pasted around the egg on the card.

I'm a big glass eggs lover! Well to be honest I love all kind of easter eggs.

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments again! :D

Garden girl said...

Carol - your garden has come alive so much since winter, and only a few weeks ago you were posting in photos with snow in them.....how quick was that to change into spring!!

Maggie Ann said...

I love your card!! yes, I do! Those pussywillows are one of my favorite spring things. and the glass eggs....gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails