Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Collage

I've had a very busy weekend, Friday after work I've visited a wonderful garden show with a friend and my mum, it was so lovely to see all the flowers and yesterday I had a fitness day with my daughter and in the evening my sis and her husband came to see us. So today I really felt the need to do something creative and I've finished another collage. There is just something so satisfying about finishing a new collage project.

11 comments:

Sofia Barao said...

so beautiful :)

Sigrun said...

Hi Carol, nice collage you have made, I like the wallcock!

Al

Sandy said...

Sounds like a great weekend! What did you do for fitness?

Lady Laurie said...

Hi Duchess Sings Like a Bird!! This is so beautiful~you always do such lovely work!

*Princess Sleeping Butterfly*

ULLA said...

You are developing a definite 'Carol' style, fun to see. Lovely...

MariaJ said...

Oh such a nice work Carol, you know I found that blue Victorian shoe also couple days ago...so small is the internet...I've seen your comments on my blog, please have a look.

Shell said...

Oh, it's just lovely. I know what you mean about needing a little creative time every now and then - it's food for the soul.

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

What energy you display! Ah this new piece has a sister in France!

Kali said...

Wonderful collage! Your weekend sounded wonderful too :)

Carol said...

Thank you Ladies!

The wallcock makes me laugh Al ;-)

Sandy we've had a free day in our local fitness studio sponsered by our health insurance. My daughter wanted to go and found no one to go with her so I ended up going. At the end of the day it's not my thing really, I prefer doing Yoga or Pilates or just walking through the nature.

Oh Ulla thanks for saying that :D! I don't wanna copy, I wanna find my own style!

Well Maria that's strange, because I've bought the victorian shoe and some other pictures from a scrap-website. It's not a free internet picture!

Yes Shell that's it!

abe/happy said...

Finally I have been able to load this page - as I have been dying to see this picture - its lovely Carol - really pretty :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails