Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Friday, March 24, 2006

Seasonal Swap News

Yesterday I've got my rose themed swap parcel from Wendy at http://www.fairycakegirl.typepad.com/. I found English rose flavoured tea bags, a rose soap, rose bodymilk and rose scented oil, all beautifully wrapped along with a lovely peonie card. Thank you very much dear Wendy, you knew my love for roses, right ;-)

2 comments:

Sigrun said...

Wow, what a wonderful swap!

Al

Maggie Ann said...

ah, how delightfully feminine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails