Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The rescue of the Greenfinch

I just have to show you these photos which Maria, a friend from my German garden blog, took on sunday:

She was working in her garden, when she heard some continuous fluttering up from a tree and was wondering what was going on, so she went to have a look and saw this little Greenfinch, who got trapped by some wire, hanging in the trees. She called her hubby for help and they rescued him. Aren't these cute photos?



2 comments:

Sigrun said...

Yes, Carol, they are very cute!

Al

Maggie Ann said...

What a blessed little bird to be rescued like this. wonderful photos that tell a charming story.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails