Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

1st of March

Spring is not far anymore and the birds will come back in our gardens soon (hopefully without flue!) and start to sing again!

Here are a few of my indoor birds:








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice birds, Carol! I need spring!

Al

Carol said...

He he see Al it works! Thank you! I need spring too *sigh*

Lulu said...

lovely

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Morning has broken, and I hear your little birds singing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails