Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Still snowing

I wonder if this winter will ever come to an end?

When I woke up on Friday morning all the garden was covered in snow again and it's so cold that the houses are icicled and the snow lasts and lasts.

Pictures from Friday:




Pictures from today:




At least we've had a sunny day with blue sky today and I did a nice 2 hours walk through the nature with my mum.

10 comments:

Sigrun said...

Your garden looks so loveley! The first picture is my favorite!

Al

ms*robyn said...

all I can say is that I am absolutely and positively jealous of that snow. it is beautiful and lucky you to be able to enjoy a walk in it with your mum

Dawn said...

...so beautiful....

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Carol...There is so much to see in your garden and that's even before all the flowers are in bloom.
The snow seems very reluctant to leave us this year. The north of UK has been badly hit again, for us, we have snow on the mountains and the lower hills, plus a bitterly cold wind. Marion

Carol said...

You wouldn't say so if you'd always live here Robyn. Please send us some of your heat!

Thanks!

susan said...

Your garden with snow looks lovely. My husband's family lives in Muenster (umlaut supressed!) and they can not believe the weather. When we visit them in the winter it is usually so mild and we know that your area never get's that so,you are lucky. Ususally here in NH at this time we snow to our door. It can snow on Easter still, so we just hold our breath and enjoy what we have now.
The sun will come melt it away soon...

MariaJ said...

Love those iron decorations a lot. Havent seen here yet.

Ulla said...

LOVELY! We don't get any snow here, so I live through your beautiful snow-kissed garden...

judypatooote said...

Carol you live in a beautiful land, and your yard is just gorgeous.....a perfect scene.... We had 70 degrees yesterday and today it is snowing with 1-3 inches tomorrow.....bah, hum bug....How can you think Spring with weather like this....?

Joanna said...

Wow thast lovely snow, we don't get any here anymore, although might be going up north at the weekend and there might be some icey hard stuff. Your garden is just like a painting I painted for one of my christmas cards, your gardens bird feeders are greet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails