Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another day, another swap!

The Pink Swap!

This delightful swap, as posted before, was organised by Sandy from Arttealife.blogspot.com and I enjoyed participating very much! Yesterday I found my gorgeous swap parcel from my dear Australian blogging friend Mrs. Robyn on the stairs in front of my house when I came home from work. I knew at once that it was the pink swap parcel, because it was packed in pink paper! What a joy do receive such a parcel! Here are all the goodies:

I could't take single photos of everything this time, because my batteries went low, but I think one can see all the lovely things quite well on this picture. There is a big pink and white tea towel, very elegant pink garden gloves, a crotcheted doily, a rose scenting soap bar, two pink bath lotions, an enchanting little tarte form and a beautiful vintage card called "The pink of perfection" and a self made pink tag. I like it very much and I'm going to use it all Robyn and I'm very thankful for your friendship and generosity. Oh I just love 2 swap! xox

6 comments:

miss*R said...

so glad that it got there finally! enjoy, sweet gal xox

Sigrun said...

Hi Carol, that is a parcel for my daughter Runa, she loves this colour! Very nice!

Sigrun

Shell said...

Ooh, lovely, delicious pink! What a rich and vibrant shade everything is. Lucky gal!

Naturegirl said...

Especially chosen for you Carol lovely items!I missed this swap but next time I won't!Nice choices Ms. Robyn!:)

One Crabapple said...

ohhh how beautiful !!!

I have been going over and over everything again and again in this wonderful photo.

Oh what a great pink package ! that Robyn knows how to swap !

It is beautiful. It must have brought a smile to your face just SEEING that pink paper ! what a good idea. It is eye popping.

weirdbunny said...

What a lovely swap package!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails