Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Christmas/Winter Collage

Click on it to enlarge the photo! It's fun doing Christmas Collages. I'ts already my second one and I'm currently working on my third one. I'm thinking about giving one of them as gift to our dear friend that we're going to visit tomorrow.

And that's what it looks like when I took the pic with flash, all cold and frosty, doesn't it?

4 comments:

Becca said...

This is a beautiful collage ... your blog is so wonderful and inspiring!

Maggie Ann said...

Carol, that is a beautiful collage! It really does look wintry, I enlarged it and just really enjoyed it. You have a special talent for this!

Carol said...

Ah your words made me smile! Thank yous!

abe/happy said...

Looks great Carol ~ I really like the winter one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails