Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, November 21, 2005

I've got mail!

These are all the postcards I've got so far from the swap. A big thank you goes out to Julie/USA, Wendy/Scotland (for all two cards :D), Robyn/Australia, Peggy/USA, Brandy/USA, Melissa/USA and Kali/Australia!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Glad you got your card! I love the window pictures and the picture of the items you got on your trip. The angels are beautiful!

Kali said...

Hi Carol ~ Nice to know that your card arrived. We all are getting quite a lovely collection from all over the world :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails