Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm getting in x-mas mood!



We've started with the x-mas/winter decoration outside yesterday. Oh I love that! I'm away for a few days next week/weekend, so I had to begin this weekend in order to be prepared for the first of advent on November 27th.

9 comments:

Peggy said...

beautiful

abe/happy said...

Lovely looking garden Carol

abe/happy said...

Im was ein schöner Anschauen Garten arbeitet, den Sie haben

Amy said...

hey there Carol, what a pretty garden you have. Thank you so much for your card, it came in the post today. I'll send you one too this week so look out for it.

Maggie Ann said...

Very pretty, the way you have things grouped together! I like the red grouping especially.

ms*robyn said...

Hi Carola - you have some great ideas! does it snow during winter where you live?

Carol said...

Thank you abe/happy (cute ickle dogs lol) and your german is funny, but I think I got what you mean. Don't worry, it's a damn difficult language if it's not your mother tongue.

Hey Amy thank you too and I'm glad to know that my postcard has found you! I'm looking forward to get one :D

Thank you Peggy, Maggie Ann and Robyn - yes it does snow here in winter, but usually it doesn't last long. The weather forecast said that we'll get the first snow on wednesday and that it is going to freeze in the nights from wednesday on too.

Kali said...

Oh Carola ~ I LOVE your garden!! How many times can I say it?? :)
Your arrangements/style is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us...

Carol said...

As often as you like Kali :D I love to hear it anyway. You are very welcome my dear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails