Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Let's get cosy


I love beeing able to stay at home all day long and lighting up lots of candles, drinking a hot cup of aromatic tea and listening to Bing Crosby's christmas songs at this dark time of the year. Oh how I'm looking forward to the weekend!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I just love your home. You can tell that you love to shop!! I am more of a minimalist. I hate to dust! LOL.

Kali said...

okay that's it. I've decided I am spending Christmas at yours, and will book the airfare today!! *wink*, *wink*...LOL

Britt Arnhild said...

Wonderful photos Carol. I love to visit your blog and your home.

Alison said...

Oh Carol, that just looks too scrumptious for words. I'm coming to stay with Kali...

Maggie Ann said...

That does look cozy all right, love the red candle. I agree with you Carol...it's the perfect time of year to light the candles and keep the teapot heated....if its darkish out I turn on the stained glass lamps too...oohh I love a cozy nest! when we are out shopping I really enjoy it...but when I'm home I really don't want to leave.

Peggy said...

okay carol since I can't camp in your garden I will just come and drool all over your home! Love love love it!

Carol said...

Yep Sandy I've had a time in my life where I've been shopping too much really, but I'm better now, since I had to move houses with all my stuff.

Okay Kali, Alison, Peggy when are you going to arrive? Because I want to be prepared!;-)

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments ladies!:D

ms*robyn said...

looks like you got one more to come over - even more of a chance if you have snow !!!! - your house is divine !

Carol said...

Hey Robyn thank you and of course you are cordially invited!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails