Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Thursday, November 10, 2005

It's complete!

Here they are, the last four pages of my first altered book, no more blank pages left!

It has 52 pages! :D Now I'll have to think about a possibility to close it, because it's very thick. Maybe I'll have to drill a hole in it for a ribbon or even some kind of a lock.

5 comments:

Alice said...

What an amazing amount of work you've put into this book, and you certainly should be proud of the result. I assume you are going to keep it, or perhaps give it to your daughter? I'm sure she will love to look at it often in future years.

Britt-Arnhild said...

Carol, your altered book is beautiful.

Shell said...

Wow, it looks beautiful. What a lovely keepsake. I have started about 3 altered books but never finished any so I admire your determination and ability to stick with one project.

Carol said...

Thank you all! :D

Alice, yes I think I'm going to keep it and my daughter will inherit it, if she wants it.

Yep Shell I'm really proud that I have finished a whole book too. Oh I'd love to see pictures of your alterd books! I just saw your altered Monet postcards on your blog and I find you did a great job to alter them because that makes them very special! And thank you for posting my postcard-collage on your blog too! :D

Maggie Ann said...

That is beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails