Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Everything is ready and prepared for the winter!

Bulbs are planted, leaves are recycled, birdhouses and birdfeedinghouses are clean and ready, plants are wrapped up warm or ready to bring them in quickly. My heat has been repaired this morning. The winter can come! But instead my hyancinthus is starting to blossom again because it is still warm.



7 comments:

Peggy said...

can I come camp in your garden after I go to Alice's? LOL

Kali said...

I'm with you Peggy ~ what lovely gardens these girls have!

Hi Carol ~ just wanted to leave a little note and say a big THANKS for the lovely collage postcard ~ it is so sweet. :)

Carol said...

Oh great to know it's arrived, thank you Kali!:) Hopefully Robyn will get her's too then because I've send it a couple of days before I've sent yours.

Carol said...

LOL Peggy I think my garden is to small for camping ;-)

zephyr said...

My goodness...do you ever sleep...you get so much done you put me to shame!

Carol said...

No need at all to get ashamed Vicki, cos my lovely mum has helped me with the garden!

Maggie Ann said...

An enchanted garden = ). So special!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails