Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm back from my trip


Hello I'm back from the trip to see our friends. We've had a very good time and these are all my little treasures, that I've brought home :D Some things I've crafted, some things I got as presents from our dear friend and some I bought in Schleswig and Kappeln, like the stickers, the cards, the golden stamp and the red christmas tin sign. I even sewed some hearts, normally sewing isn't my favourite thing to do, but sitting all together and crafting and chatting was really fun.

And my two Angels have got a new friend, the bottom one, crafted by my friend and partly by myself:



4 comments:

Kali said...

Welcome back ~ I'm glad to hear that you had a lovely time away. Your treasures look beautiful :)

ms*robyn said...

good to see you 'home' safe and sound ! yes, those treasures look wonderful . Don't forget to email me as soon as possible re all the swaps xoox

Carol said...

Thank you Kali and Robyn!

I'v emailed you about 5 times today Robyn!lol x

Maggie Ann said...

Looks like you had a great time. Lots of pretty things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails