Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Monday, April 24, 2006

Garden News

Hello dear bloggingfriends!

After some more days of vacation I'm back at work today and back to a PC that really works well - I hope! I've missed you all and reading your blogs too, I have a lot to catch up with here in the office and of course in all your wonderful and inspiring blogs too! Thank you all very much for your kind words to my last post. I have the feeling that my bad luck is over now! *fingers crossed*


Friday was a fantastic garden day, the first day over 20 ° celsius /70° fahrenheit and I've been outside in my garden from dusk till dawn er I mean backwards from dawn till dusk, well at least almost lol and I enjoyed it so much!

This is my fave garden seat and friday was the first day I could use it again in this year:


From here I have a good look at these pink daisies and well all over my terrace and a part of my garden too

I'll take some new garden photos tomorrow when the promised sun will hopefully shine!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Glad to hear all is well. Your patio looks like a perfect spot for tea. The weather has been nice here too. I've done lots of gardening this weekend!

Mary Jane said...

Hi Carol,

I was glad to hear that you had a nice day in your garden...and again I was sad to hear about all that went wrong in these past few days...it's amazing how a nice day can bring joy to us and our gardens...

Monique said...

That's great that you had such a nice day in your garden.You made some lovely photo's again.Here in the Netherlands we also had some great weather ( still have )and I also worked a lot in the garden and afterwards enjoyed sitting in it.

Sharon K said...

I like the looks of your garden and all the wonderful stuff in it. Looks like a wonderful place to sit and enjoy mother nature.

Mrs. Staggs said...

I'm glad you take some time to actually sit and take in all the beauty you've created Carol...well deserved! I'm glad to hear that things are better now.

carolyn said...

Hi Carol, your garden looks so welcoming, love your chair and those pink English daisies (as we call them in the states) are delightful. Glad to hear you had a dawn to dusk day in your garden. I had one of those today in mine and came inside feeling so rewarded.

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

you are our sunshine Carol!!

Miss Eagle said...

Welcome back, Carol. Carol Ms Robyn tagged me to blog about ten simple pleasures. Now, I have tagged you. Hop over to The Trad Pad at http://tradpad.blogspot.com to see the details.

Blessings and bliss and may your statue come home to you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails