Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hello I'm back

from my little trip since Tuesday and I had a really good time away (have made lots of photos too), but since I'm back here I've had a streak of bad luck. Firstly our PC broke and my daughter has kind of fixed it, but it's still crap because it kicks me out of the Internet everytime I'm trying to e-mail or post *rolls eyes* secondly my car was broke too but I got it fixed yesterday, but then I suddenly realised that my beautiful and beloved very heavy stone statue in the front garden has got stolen, inclusive the stone base/foot she stand on, while I was away. I'm really sad about this. I've had it for 10 years now and I'm missing it :(

Thank you all for your Easter wishes and nice comments on my last post. It was a pleasure to read!

On Monday it's back to normal for me, back to the office and a PC that hopefully works without any complications.

Until I can upload new pictures I have some more curls, scrolls and patterns from my house to post:















Wohoo it worked! I'm quite happy that at least I've managed a post with lots of pictures without getting kicked off again! :D

17 comments:

Mrs. Staggs said...

Oh my goodness, someone stole your statue? How sad is that, I wonder how will they ever be able to enjoy it...? Wecome home and back to Blogville Carol, I hope the rest of your week will be happier than it's begining!

Sofia Barao said...

oh myyyy that's awful, all of the bad things that happened. Just take a deep breath and see all the positive things around. Big Hug

Ulla said...

Carol, I am so sorry for your streak of bad luck. How awful to come home to such a mess! It's such a ill feeling to have something precious stolen too! I hope your luck gets better soon! Love the scrolls...

Cookie said...

How mean and cruel for someone to steal your precious garden statue. They will have no luck with it!!! Hope your computer is okay. What bad luck after having such a lovely holiday. Never mind. Things will pick up again now. Hugssss

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Welcome back Carol... But I'm sorry you have returned to many bad things happening, your car, computer and your beautiful statue.
Try and have nice thoughts about your little holiday and that you and your daughter had a safe journey.
Hugs Marion

Monique said...

Carol,
I'm so sorry to hear that someone stole your statue.And then having those problems with the computer and your car. I hope that everything is going better from now on.
I'm sorry to say that I don't have a blog myself. But I'm thinking about it, not quite sure how to do it.So I better get some information about it first.
Take care.

Monique.

Dawn said...

Welcome home..!!

Peggy said...

with all that bad luck you should have a wonderful lucky time ahead of you (hoping you used up your bad luck for a long while)Love the photos and welcome home!

Naturegirl said...

Carol welcome back! Thanks for visiting my blogsite. I will visit you again!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

How terribly awful to have had someone steal your statue! It is an awful feeling isn't it?
I hope goodness floods your path and your heart continues to find beauty everywhere!

Sandy said...

I am so sorry that things are not going well for you. The stolen statue is very unfortunate. I hate thieves!!!Hopefully things will turn around for you. Maybe you should go and buy a lottery ticket!

Tine said...

Schoen, dass Du wieder zurueck bist und eine schoene hattest!!! Awesome! :-)
Email kommt noch an Dich ;-))

xoxo
~T.

Joanna said...

Thats not fair all that bad luck. Hope things get better, love all those pic's posted they are all such interesting shapes

Carolyn said...

Ahh Carol, welcome home to you. How sad about your statue being stolen. How can someone do that to another? I enjoyed your scrolls and curls of today and I'm wishing you some best of luck...sending it off to the Universe right now for you.

Sigrun said...

Carol, welcome home. I'm sorry, that you have not luck in the Moment, but it will be better soon! I'm also at home the last day and tomorrow I go back to office, but first I must do the garden, the sun is shining today and I have a lot of plants, which I braught back from my garden visits. We have found a new wonderful garden in the black forest.

Sigrun

audrey said...

Carol...welcome back. Love the latest curls & scrolls pics. I'm so sorry to hear of the bad things that happened...i'm sure things will get better. Have a wonderful week.

Rrramone said...

Your garden is fantastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails