Welcome to Boxwood Cottage!

So glad that you found me! My blog is about everything I love like gardening, decorating my home & garden and crafting. Although I'm from Germany I write my blog in English so that hopefully every visitor can read it. Hope you'll stay a while and will leave me a comment so that I know that you were here! xoxo Carola

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Friday Night Collage

I couldn't sleep last night because of a terrible headache, so I went down and started a new collage, to distract me from the pain, then, when the collage was finished and I was quite comfortable with it, I made myself a hot water bottle, took another pain killer and went back to sleep, but on the couch lol and when I woke up, hours later, the headache was luckily gone! :D

9 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Sorry to hear of your headache...your collage is very beautiful.

MariaJ said...

Yes it's amazing you can create something like this with a lot of pain. I like your rabbits a lot.

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Hello Carol.... I do hope you are feeling better. Your collage is really lovely and obviously a good therapy for a headache.

I have to tell you I made my first collage last week, it was Ulrike's birthday last Saturday, so my first collage will be going home with her to Germany! I must show you a picture of it. Marion

Joanna said...

Glad your headache got better, love the rabbit cut outs.

Joanna said...

I love all you create I'm just very baised towards rabbits. I'm just a little rabbit mad and its so exciting this time of year seems to be full of them.

audrey said...

Beautiful collage. Love how you did the butterflies and birds with sheet music.

ULLA said...

You can create art as beautiful as this with a headache??? Wish I had that ability...

Maggie Ann said...

Thats a fun and lovely collage! I miss collaging and am looking forward to getting back to it. My craft room has been swamped from the remodeling project but is slowly gaining ground as things are carried out of there.

Carol said...

lol Joanna don't worry, I know what you mean, I love rabbits to, especially at this time of the year!

Thank you all for your nice comments, I loved reading them and they very encouraging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails